Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

market has declined a little, $460-$480 is the ebay price now :wink1:

And if you buy 2 sets, the second set is even cheaper (because shipping is less)
For me the first would be $322 and the second set $304 shipped! and paypal conversion "charge" is 2.65% right now (added bonus as it has been 3-3.5% in the past).

I did pick up a T-800 hot toys battle damaged as well, $183 shipped when ordered with stormtroopers, not bad since only BBTS has that figure in stock now and its $230 plus shipping.

Splitting hairs a bit there but it is still a great value. Enough for me to grab TK numbers 19-20. :lol

I am holding out for the 1/6 falcon release to stage a Death Star scene. Then to build a garage to store it in.:rotfl

Popculcha is clutch with sold out figures . They have items I can't find anymore and thier sales have been awesome . I've spent about $1300 just this year on two purchases . Love love love them .

There has been only one code that came in an email from SSC. The codes from SSC emails normally last 24 hours so no need to worry. We may see another email tomorrow with a new code, other than that PC is where the deals are for now since it's a flat 20% off any in stock item. If SSC would do a flat 20% off maybe they can get more of our business.

Sideshow Blog said:
Bonus Rewards Points

Keep an eye on Sideshow’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all weekend long for your chance at bonus rewards points!

:lecture

Any chance an american can get in on the popcultcha deals?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good old Kuat always comes through with the codes. Very much appreciated. Most of the ones I got during Spook were thanks to his fast posting.

Any chance an american can get in on the popcultcha deals?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Definitely, I ordered from them during the Halloween sale and got Falcon for $160 shipped to the US.

I think I'm done with shopping except for presales. I just spent over $600 at Weta. My credit card is crying! :lol

I went over $700 at Weta! Does that mean that I win, or that I lose? =D

Hopefully they are legit, I just ordered the Stormtroopers set along w/ Han and Chewie :pray:

Let's try to herd the PC buys over to the other thread we created. There's going to be a plethora of ass rashed tyrades if the $5 bonus codes get pushed down from this thread.

Hopefully they are legit, I just ordered the Stormtroopers set along w/ Han and Chewie :pray:

Congrats for getting these at the price you did. You won't be disappointed with PC. And the figures aren't so bad themselves. :wink1:

Yeah, PC is the official distributor of HTs in the Land of Oz.

I just hope I don't get hit with customs charges.

You will not. There are no customs fees when Australian originated shipped products move through he USPS system, you will be fine. I have received 8 orders from Popculcha in the last 6 months and 4 with in the last month and they have not one time came up with a customs bill from USPS or DHL. It is part of the AUFTA agreement with US, runs through 2022.

Linky:
Australia Free Trade Agreement (AUFTA) | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Oh, OK, cool, thanks for that. :duff I chose the International Shipping option because it was cheaper. I'm assuming it'll move through USPS then?

Hokie is a bad influence . I'll probally make another order in the morning

Hokie is a bad influence . I'll probally make another order in the morning

goodgood-buy-more-useless-star-wars-crap.jpg

Back