Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

Just picked up the Stormie two pack. Too good a deal to pass up, considering I missed it initially.

goodgood-buy-more-useless-star-wars-crap.jpg

:rotfl

Yup. $600. :lol

Thank you! :duff

Just picked up the Stormie two pack. Too good a deal to pass up, considering I missed it initially.

Congrats, my friend! :duff

is that the eci?

No, I chose a different shipping option. But that came up when I tossed in '66 Batman and Robin for ****s and giggles.

PC had HT Vader for around $260 but that figure isn't in stock and when I clicked on the link, it was back up to $290. Could you imagine if the holiday sale applied to Vader? There'd be a run on him, mostly from this board. :rotfl

Well I see the penny system is down. That takes all the fun out of purchasing when you can't apply further savings to their discounts..

Thank you! :duff

Congrats, my friend! :duff

No, I chose a different shipping option. But that came up when I tossed in '66 Batman and Robin for ****s and giggles.

PC had HT Vader for around $260 but that figure isn't in stock and when I clicked on the link, it was back up to $290. Could you imagine if the holiday sale applied to Vader? There'd be a run on him, mostly from this board. :rotfl

I got the stories for $289 but when I clicked on it it was 318.

Well I see the penny system is down. That takes all the fun out of purchasing when you can't apply further savings to their discounts..

Yeah, they're disabling the pennies discount system while the sales are on.

Good for $5. Shout out to all the BBWs...

Cheers. :hi5: Where from? I have no notifications on any of my updates, although I did get the first one via email.

If it doesn't work on the front page, use the spook validation system. That took it for me.

3 cheers for Kaut :clap

Back