Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

Ordered a second set of Stormtroopers from PC. I couldn't resist anymore. First order with them.

I really wanted to give Sideshow my money but it's just the same dead stock they can't shift :( Whoever does the order allocations needs to do better stock management. 90% of that stuff on sale i knew in advance would not sell out yet the stuff people actually want like Stormtroopers went ages ago. There are some anomalies (I'm sure they didn't know about the Mandarin when they placed their orders) but ordering 6 million Bruce Banners and Jor-Els wasn't the wisest move.

Never heard of him. But he might a fizzy drinks magnate in the Star Wars universe...

_Kuat.jpg

Finally got the second email code.. :impatient: :lol

Thanks for the code :)

You should just be able to scroll to the bottom of the Black Friday sales and there's a promo code box down there.

Thanks for the code! Glad it didn't last just 30 minutes or I would've been pissed that I fell asleep a half hour before the email went out ha

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Just got home from work and code still worked. Thanks

Still working 9am eastern

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

paypal conversion "charge" is 2.65% right now (added bonus as it has been 3-3.5% in the past)..

Not again... Please do tell how you derived these numbers?

Thanks for the code, Kuat!

Still have to spread some rep around before sending more your way... :wink1:

The email says the BF1515 code for Blake & Gordon Signal set includes free shipping but I looked at my order and it is still showing the shipping quote. Is there a mistake here, should I contact Sideshow about it when they're back from break?

The email says the BF1515 code for Blake & Gordon Signal set includes free shipping but I looked at my order and it is still showing the shipping quote. Is there a mistake here, should I contact Sideshow about it when they're back from break?

I show that the John Blake and bat signal set has the free shipping but not the Gordon/Blake Set

Woo got the code, $80 in rewards now!

I show that the John Blake and bat signal set has the free shipping but not the Gordon/Blake Set

Weird, do you think there's an error on the email or the order page? because the email clearly states the 2-figure set as having free shipping.

So I'm guessing since this is code based I wont be able to use my rp. Bleh.

I just got the email with the code. Awesome!
Is it any likely there will be more codes with free reward points given out, or was this the last one for now? The whole concept of Black Friday and Cyber Monday is quite new where I live, So I don't really know what to expect. Honestly I'm quite happy just getting the two codes we got.

Back