Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

Sigh taun taun $363 shipped but from overseas too big a gamble for me....awesome deals at PC

Looks like this thread is going to be all about Popcultcha (again :rotfl) for the next 12 days.

Thats not going to please some.

Sigh taun taun $363 shipped but from overseas too big a gamble for me....awesome deals at PC

Gamble.. How so, or possible returns etc?

I believe during glitchgate, one person did receive one out of their 3 items incorrectly (don't know if that was resolved).

Yup. Was excited to see Taun-Tan but that $90 shipping.... no point in gambling to save $5 when BBTS has it. Then if there is a problem they will take it back. Hoth Luke and Han were $140. Glad I waited out :lol

Yup. Was excited to see Taun-Tan but that $90 shipping.... no point in gambling to save $5 when BBTS has it. Then if there is a problem they will take it back. Hoth Luke and Han were $140. Glad I waited out :lol

$140 where, PC? When I entered my location in cart didn't drop the price that low unless I did something in error

$140 where, PC? When I entered my location in cart didn't drop the price that low unless I did something in error

Yeah. They came up $139 and change. Make sure the dollar value is USD and you set your location to USA to take off taxes.

Can someone tell me how much money I have in my pennies for PC. I have 394 pennies.

Yeah. They came up $139 and change. Make sure the dollar value is USD and you set your location to USA to take off taxes.

Can someone tell me how much money I have in my pennies for PC. I have 394 pennies.

You go with the exclusive Luke? Extra head sculpt for a few bucks more.

You need 750 pennies for $20 off. 1500 for $50 off and 2000 for 10% off total order, but you can't use pennies during sales.

Thanks, Sidewinder. Seems like a good system, more reward for saving more.

I'll forgive you for being a Michigan fan, I didn't change the currency. thanks. Taun Taun and Ex Luke is $410 shipped...wow

Man, that's a great deal. I paid nearly $400 for the taun taun alone. :slap

My only concern is shipping a fragile taun taun that distance.....

Should be fine. Unless it gets too cold, then it will just die and fall over.

How much is tauntaun and like to the US? I dont see them asking me for shipping

Back