Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

I tried using COMIC15 on Batman Returns Batman (both the single and two pack versions) and it doesn't let me use it on those either. Says it isn't eligible.

Batman went up for sale on May 4th. The thing that bugs me is that, if you have the Batman, Sandtrooper, R5, etc. in your cart, and have the code in your promotional wallet, it will apply the $20 off. As soon as your advance to the next page though, you get a message saying that "for your convenience, we've taken the code and put it in your wallet for application" and then proceeds to take the discount off and revert it back to the normal price.

Yeah, convenient.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Sounds like an error, I'm sure CS can clear it up for you with a live-chat.

If it doesn't let u use it for the item, CS wouldn't make one to use it

If it doesn't let u use it for the item, CS wouldn't make one to use it

If it's an error with the site/database, CS will have someone fix it or do something else to apply the discount. Only someone at Sideshow is going to be able to tell you if the item should work with the discount - according to the fine print of the coupon code, anything before June 1st should work.

Do you have to put the code into your wallet before you can use it?

I received a $25 coupon for ordering Rocket and Groot from overseas but I haven't used it yet and I don't think it has expired. I received another code for my Stealth Iron Man this week but it's exactly the same and I only have one code in my wallet. Is this normal?

Tried to apply the COMIC15 code to the R5D4 and it removed it from my order when I went to finalize it. Strange it would apply it before checkout then take it off. Usually if it's not eligible it will throw up an error message when you try to add it.

Maybe try a different browser? I've had that happen at different times but I was able to check out with R5 and the coupon still shows on my order.

Still didn't work. I tried doing it on my computer instead of my phone but no luck. I sent a message to SS CS to see if I can get some help.

Errrmmm...

Screenshot_2015-07-19-10-43-13.jpg

Thanks for that email SS.

It's the same old stuff that's been on free shipping the past few months, right? :lol

It's the same old stuff that's been on free shipping the past few months, right? :lol

He's from the UK, so "free US shipping" is kind of pointless. ;)

We need more discounts on the site, the last few ones were...disappointing to say the least...any predictions for discounted products?

Hoping for Arkham City Batman

We need more discounts on the site, the last few ones were...disappointing to say the least...any predictions for discounted products?

Hoping for Arkham City Batman

Don't bother, that's the first and only figure I've ever returned. The ankles had no support and he doesn't stand on his own and his arms can't be moved at all. I was so disappointed because he should be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. I might not order it now. Is it better to wait for a future release with improvements or is the PF the way to go?

Sorry to hear. I might not order it now. Is it better to wait for a future release with improvements or is the PF the way to go?

Sideshow told me this is how they all are with the ankles and arms so I don't think they'll get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back