Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

It's such an easy money maker, I don't understand the hold up? I would have had every gift the last 4 years be gift cards

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Last I heard gift cards would become a reality in the fall.

Still nothing for sentinel? Come on ss at least 20% off that thing. It's overpriced and sitting forever.

Still on preorder guy ... as far as I know preorders do not get 20% off.

Repeat after me, "coupon codes are good for anything that their fine print allows, including pre-orders." For COMIC15 it's anything listed on the site prior to June 1st.

Not for 20%.

Repeat after me, "coupon codes are good for anything that their fine print allows, including pre-orders." For COMIC15 it's anything listed on the site prior to June 1st.
COMIC15 is $20 .. that guy is looking for 20% on a preorder. I'm not the one you should be talking to like they're a simpleton ha

COMIC15 is $20 .. that guy is looking for 20% on a preorder. I'm not the one you should be talking to like a simpleton ha

Oops. :) Yeah, % codes typically have a specific set of eligible items - slow movers, overstocked items. There are coupon discussions going on in other threads today and I'm getting everything mixed up tonight.

Repeat after me ... read before you reply haha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be the first time that someone wrote 20% when they were talking about a $20 coupon either. :rotfl

For COMIC15 it's anything listed on the site prior to June 1st.

They're still holding the Sandtrooper back. He went up for pre-order 12th May.

And R5-D4, who went up 4th May.

And the Spacetrooper, who went up 15th April (and as mentioned before, has since been removed from eligibility).

While I take Darklord Dave's promotional work with a pinch of salt, his comment that

Darklord Dave said:
The margins on Star Wars stuff are extremely narrow.

might have a bearing on Sideshow playing with rules we've come to take for granted.

It wouldn't be the first time that someone wrote 20% when they were talking about a $20 coupon either. :rotfl
Yeah well ... I'm not a complete rookie, you don't have to worry about that kind of mistake from me ... I use $20 codes on preorders often.

And the Spacetrooper, who went up 15th April (and as mentioned before, has since been removed from eligibility).

Has anyone asked Sideshow about any of these excluded items?

I just checked each of those figures and you know what else they have in common? No fixed shipping (listed as unknown), which means they're also not eligible to be paid by PayPal. I wouldn't be surprised if this is all related on Sideshow's back-end.

Last edited:

anyone got those random 10% coupons? I was browsing on the SS site and it suddenly popped out. So I ordered the SS Dark Knight Bust, $70 off! yay!

They're still holding the Sandtrooper back. He went up for pre-order 12th May.

And R5-D4, who went up 4th May.

While I take Darklord Dave's promotional work with a pinch of salt, his comment that

might have a bearing on Sideshow playing with rules we've come to take for granted.

by extremely narrow, that must mean 25% margins instead of 40% margins... Considering wholesalers pay 30% below retail for "non star wars" items (based on information I obtained 3 years ago).

I'm still giddy over my 50% off my robo in the chair.

Now that R5-D4 is code eligible the order system is telling me that I've already used COMIC15, even though I haven't and it's still in my wallet.
:gah: :banghead :lol

I'd contact Sideshow about that, but wait..... they're out watching Ant-Man... :slap:lol

anyone got those random 10% coupons? I was browsing on the SS site and it suddenly popped out. So I ordered the SS Dark Knight Bust, $70 off! yay!

i've been trying to get that code to pop up for me. how do you trigger it?

Back