Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Have to be careful with this though. The problem with this is the Ned Stark figure.

3A is Kim's other company, along with Ashley Wood - Threezero doesn't do the 24-or-less sales and random products. 3A sometimes substitutes secret products in place of what was ordered too - they've even done one-off figures, can't get more exclusive than that. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Thanks for clarifying, that I did not know. Even still I would prefer an exclusive to be something a bit less significant than the character's primary weapon.

3A sometimes substitutes secret products in place of what was ordered too -

Wouldn't this potentially anger certain customers? If I order a steak, I don't want chicken cordon bleu :dunno

Raise your hand if you tried to order R5 and the system told you that you'd already used COMIC15 when you hadn't, and Sideshow didn't think it worthwhile responding. :wave
I had the problem of it removing the code from R5 but I did tweet SS customer service and they responded the next day. I guess since the code was in my "saved codes" once I proceeded to check out there was a new option box to add the code. Was able to use it and ordered the R5.

I had the problem of it removing the code from R5 but I did tweet SS customer service and they responded the next day. I guess since the code was in my "saved codes" once I proceeded to check out there was a new option box to add the code. Was able to use it and ordered the R5.

SS got back to me yesterday evening and said if I couldn't get the code to work by putting it on the second page, then they would place the order for me with the code. They haven't done it yet, but there's no hurry.

Wouldn't this potentially anger certain customers? If I order a steak, I don't want chicken cordon bleu :dunno

You can opt out of this I believe, plus if it happens they'll exchange it if you'd like and also offer you the option to buy both. If you check some of the insane prices for limited 3A figures, you might take that chicken. ;)

Get into 3A, then you can have 24-hour or shorter sales and even random product availability (doesn't show up on the site on every visit during the 24 hour or shorter window).

Oh no! I'm not getting into anything else! :lol

I'm getting priced out of things as it is.

You can opt out of this I believe, plus if it happens they'll exchange it if you'd like and also offer you the option to buy both. If you check some of the insane prices for limited 3A figures, you might take that chicken. ;)

Just hope that the chicken doesn't turn out to be a turkey like the 3A Master Chief.

Just hope that the chicken doesn't turn out to be a turkey like the 3A Master Chief.

I've yet to find anyone actually listing the issues that product has. With an open refund offer you'd think it would be easy to find this info.

I've yet to find anyone actually listing the issues that product has. With an open refund offer you'd think it would be easy to find this info.
From what I've read, terrible articulation thanks to a rubber under suit. Can't even hold his weapon properly.

I have Master Chief great looking figure BUT, The arms will not go past 25% bend, helmet stop lighting up after first button push. Hands cannot hold anything he comes with. The magnets are supposed to hold the weapons on the back and they are either reversed or just don't hold. I am sending mine back as I have Halo statues that look great. The other Halo figures they made are pretty dam good. I have all of those.

Thanks for the details, I can't understand how they could put such a poorly conceived figure into production in the first place. It's pretty scary that someone signed off on that.

Code MORESW on SS just came over 20% off on select SW items. Includes blue jacket Han.

From what I've read, terrible articulation thanks to a rubber under suit. Can't even hold his weapon properly.

Pretty much as was listed a couple posts up. It is gone over in great detail in the 3A Halo thread in he video games section.

Pretty much as was listed a couple posts up. It is gone over in great detail in the 3A Halo thread in he video games section.

Never been in that sub-forum before. Scanned the thread - IMO, people are overreacting and being a bit unreasonable and rude, which doesn't help anyone. The refunds are still going ahead, no reason to bring out the pitchforks, torches and trying to burn the whole company to the ground.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

It has gotten pretty heated in there, but the figure really is a failure in pretty much all regards as a 1/6 figure. It can't be posed, can't hold the weapons, won't stand on its own (and didn't come with a stand). It looks good standing straight up with arms straight out, but that's it.

It has gotten pretty heated in there, but the figure really is a failure in pretty much all regards as a 1/6 figure.

No excuses for that and it's good to see them offering refunds.

Code MORESW on SS just came over 20% off on select SW items. Includes blue jacket Han.

At $170 shipped I'm in for the blue. I really like the hoth stuff despite a couple issues. Thanks for posting. :hi5:

At $170 shipped I'm in for the blue. I really like the hoth stuff despite a couple issues. Thanks for posting. :hi5:

No problem. Glad I could help. I've been waiting for the blue to go on sale and jumped on it.

Anyone here won a contest by Sideshow thru youtube? Just wondering if after sending the required info after winning, how long does sideshow contact the winner?

Back