Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

The pop-up discounts are only good for the item you were looking at or had in your cart.

I don't think so. I got it a couple times a few months ago. I think I was able to grab the code from my cart and try to enter it on other items. Only certain items are eligible. But I think you can try to apply it to different items to see which ones it might work on.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Just a heads up guys. There are things available on Sideshow right now that haven't been available for a while. Like the Obi-Wan PF and Hellboy artprints and stuff like that. Haven't gone through everything but just sayin'

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Looks like Im gonna lose HOUSEPARTY14, 6 days left. My CW just converted and they wont apply the code, says it can only be done online :pfft:
Then again, you guys prob already knew that lol.

HT 1/6 ED 209 is on sale!! Gift card eligible! Free shipping! Double rewards!

Lol.

Disintegrating rubber optional or standard?

Pretty much standard, out of the box.

And you don't have to pay extra for the deterioration. Its a free gift! Way to go HT!

"Always use Hot Toys rubbers for the gift that keeps on giving."

Yes! And those $20 can go towards some sort of chemical that will only not help with anything, but it will make your ED smell like crap!

Just got Banner from Hot Toys. Used my $50 dollar Coupon on him so he's basically $120 before rewards :). I think that's pretty fair :)

I do love sales. I finally--how long has it been since this was released?--picked up a Chituari figure for my woefully sparse bad guys display. I was lukewarm on them as bad guys in the Avengers movie, as they mostly served as cannon fodder (and I thought it laughable that Black Widow could take them down with a handgun) but I did love their look. I only need one Chitauri for my display and I went with the Commander as his helmet is cooler. Sideshow's sale knocked the price down from $239.99 to $215.99, there was free shipping on top of that, and with the Houseparty14 code I was able to get another $20 knocked off. So $195.99 all in shipped. A win-win for me and proof that sometimes--sometimes--waiting to buy Hot Toys figures is a good idea.

I got the HT Avatar figure for $263 & triple reward points

Still way too much. Maybe at $100 with triple rewards on the MSRP value and free shipping I'd begin to consider it. But I'd probably still pass. ;)

Some pretty good sales today. Wolverine is 10% off, free shipping, double rewards, this month's $20 off code worked on it and it's gift card eligible. Same for the Hall of Armor 4 pack.

Here is the list of deals today:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/?bonuspoints=double#searchFilter

Back