Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Not if you have a Gift Card.

I've got $50 GC but shipping and Tax kills it for me.
With free shipping you guys are very luck.
BTW the $50 international codes don't stack up anymore. I thought I had a nice stash going with $200 alone this Month. After I used it above, it vanished from my account. Moral of the story, once you hit $50 use it otherwise you loose any $25 code they send you .

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Anyone got the Bruce Banner HT? Desperate to use my GC :lol

Don't collect 1:6 but he might look cool with the Maquette, yeah I know scale.

Anyone got the Bruce Banner HT? Desperate to use my GC :lol

Don't collect 1:6 but he might look cool with the Maquette, yeah I know scale.
Yeah I got him. Worked out to be $120 with the $50 code. They don't ship it international though so you'll have to have a US address they can ship to.

BTW the $50 international codes don't stack up anymore. I thought I had a nice stash going with $200 alone this Month. After I used it above, it vanished from my account. Moral of the story, once you hit $50 use it otherwise you loose any $25 code they send you .
Yeah. Really need to use it :slap :lol

Oh wait, I don't think it applies to you since you are in the UK. I live in Asia so they have this new zone restriction applied

The Avatar figure just looks weird in person otherwise I'd get it for my fiancé. She LOVES Avatar.

I really needed red snapper or thor on this sale!

???

ed-norton-670x350_001.jpg

No worries there. Decided they can keep their GC.
Trying to get me buying dolls... Bastards!

Throw that gc away collectorcol. Throw it in my direction :)

Everything brings it down to a little over $325 shipped, which is how much I paid for mine so it's not bad I guess. Still waiting to open mine. There's one displayed in a local store that's been on the shelf since it's release and I didn't see any cracks or anything, so I really think it depends on the climate. I think I will open mine up soon since the Honda silicone grease I ordered will be arriving soon.

The Avatar figure just looks weird in person otherwise I'd get it for my fiancé. She LOVES Avatar.
If anything, buy it for the Reward Points honestly.

I just ordered the crow ex with the discount free shipping and the promo code total was $177.99 :yess:

Back