Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I received some give away stuff from Darth and would like to say thank you very much.
I think they look fine on me.:lol

19646174nd.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I wore them to my workout class.... everybody loved them. :)

So did people see the Marvel Day email from Sideshow? They're offering 10% off plus double rewards on certain items. From what I remember for Hot Toys items they're offering it on Wolverine from The Wolverine, Bruce Banner from The Avengers, Star Spangled Man Captain America fromThe First Avenger, and The Mandarin from Iron Man 3. Offer is good until October 5th.

So did people see the Marvel Day email from Sideshow? They're offering 10% off plus double rewards on certain items. From what I remember for Hot Toys items they're offering it on Wolverine from The Wolverine, Bruce Banner from The Avengers, Star Spangled Man Captain America fromThe First Avenger, and The Mandarin from Iron Man 3.
The offer has been available for days now.

Click the Black & Red banner at the top of their Homepage, more than Marvel items available.

The offer has been available for days now.

Click the Black & Red banner at the top of their Homepage, more than Marvel items available.

Ah I just got the email today and haven't been on the site for a while so didn't see it. Pretty nice deals though!

Ah I just got the email today and haven't been on the site for a while so didn't see it. Pretty nice deals though!
No worries, just letting you know there's other stuff on offer.

Amazing deal for you guys with free shipping.
I've got a $50 Giftcard and still not getting anything because of shipping and tax :monkey4

I have $50 GC plus pending $50 bec of parts that was not replaced (w/c is fine by me bec i admit it is very minor small scratch on Mark33 head) ireally wanna order 2 sets of Hall of Armor 4 pcs if only iam in US what kills the deal is Tax plus shipping (iam here in Canada)...

One question if i lrder 2 sets of Hall armor 4pcs will i be charged 2Xfor shipping? Or just 1 shipping cost?

Twice the fun equals twice the pain :)

I thought you could use more then one code on an order???

I'm trying to use the Welcome and Houseparty14 code and some points to buy Mandarin but it won't let me do it.

Great to finally find this thread, thanks to Jedi for finally leading me here. This coupon thing was so hard to find. It's like it's invisible or it's an exclusive hidden club members only. I can't wait for more coupons!

Can you use a code and reward points on the same item?

If you can normally do this I guess I will have to call SSC and ask why the drop down box isnt showing on my order summery page.

If you can normally do this I guess I will have to call SSC and ask why the drop down box isnt showing on my order summery page.

:slap. Look up exactly two posts above yours.

This one...
Only one discount allowed.

Then how are all of these members posting that they used the code and their points on recently purchased items?

I think they were talking about the double rewards SSC'S been offering. You can apply coupons to those, you just can't use additional reward points to lower the price point in addition to that.

I've seen a bunch of posts for various figures in which they stated they used the Houseparty14 code and their points.

Back