Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Not sure. But I can hope ! I would love to save that kind of loot !

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Can someone post a screenshot of one of these pop ups?

29azlhu.png

The pop-up discounts are only good for the item you were looking at or had in your cart.

They are giving away $100 RP on Facebook today.

Yup and entered

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

How to enter? Just click "Like" the page? Sorry, newbie question.

I was just on Sideshow's site, added Godzilla to my cart, and for the first time ever, this popped up! Clicked, apply discount, then it said "not eligible"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just on Sideshow's site, added Godzilla to my cart, and for the first time ever, this popped up! Clicked, apply discount, then it said "not eligible"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That happened to me once. I was PISSED! It was the only time I ever got the pop-up, and I lost it. It was on the Probot, which sold out a few days later. :monkey2

I need to use my laptop to order from now on. I always use my ipad to order and they don't do pop ups.

I think the percent discounts are for in stock only. It only happened to me once a few weeks ago. I got 10% off my Superman life size bust, that was a nice savings and combined with double rewards too.

I don't know if I have a pop-up blocker that's stopping them from appearing, but I haven't seen any of those ever. Is it on random items you pre-order, or place in your cart? Or is it specific ones?

Just got an invoice for the Court of the Dead giveaway pack with the shirt or whatever. No tracking info but it says it's been shipped. Yay?

Just got an invoice for the Court of the Dead giveaway pack with the shirt or whatever. No tracking info but it says it's been shipped. Yay?
Same here. Got the emails here. Since I'm international they shipped them USPS. So we'll know in a couple of days. Total cost for me was $35. Two I paid for and one free sans shipping.

I'm in the States and mine was shipped USPS as well.

I think the percent discounts are for in stock only. It only happened to me once a few weeks ago. I got 10% off my Superman life size bust, that was a nice savings and combined with double rewards too.

No, I got one for Cap WS PF.

Last edited:
Back