Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks for code. Ordered MOS. Had him but traded for SSC Fett. Yes, I am late to the game in collecting. But near caught up. General Grievous at some point next.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Anyone else never receive their Court of the Dead freebie package? Order was placed July 22. It's still just "processing."

I ordered me free one and bought the other two. I got a "charging your card" notice for the Spirit one but no word on the other two.

I ordered me free one and bought the other two. I got a "charging your card" notice for the Spirit one but no word on the other two.
Same here but got the processing email for all three today.

Was gonna use it on R2 but they waitlisted him :(

Phew, glad I used the code on R2 last month then. Had to choose between him and Han Hoth at the time. I made the right choice as I'm doing Han Hoth now. :yess:

Anyone else never receive their Court of the Dead freebie package? Order was placed July 22. It's still just "processing."

I got the processing email yesterday saying it will charge tomorrow, usually ships within 48 hrs after that.

You'd think they would ship them all together...
I thought that maybe because it is completely FREE, that is why it isn't processing... I hope they don't change their tune and suddenly charge shipping... Funny that you guys started getting the emails now. I just decided to ask about this on a whim. I haven't received any processing email yet.

Thanks to Darth Madden for the hulk poster!!!! Finally came today!! Very kind of you to pass on things like that, much appreciated!! [emoji3]

Wore the Gotham shirt and lanyard to the Gotham pilot episode premiere the other night. People thought I was one of the workers for the event that night, haha. Thanks Darth Madden! :hi5:

Doesn't work on ancient predator :(..bummer

Thanks to Darth Madden for the hulk poster!!!! Finally came today!! Very kind of you to pass on things like that, much appreciated!! [emoji3]

Glad it made it.. you are welcome.

Wore the Gotham shirt and lanyard to the Gotham pilot episode premiere the other night. People thought I was one of the workers for the event that night, haha. Thanks Darth Madden! :hi5:

It would have been cool if they asked you for autographs. :)

Why can't the new code be used on Rocket and Groot? Those went up for sale in the middle of July...

Why can't the new code be used on Rocket and Groot? Those went up for sale in the middle of July...

It takes around 3 months after an item goes on pre-order before a code can work on them.

Is that 10% pop up a one time deal? I just used it on Metal Gear Ray but it would be lovely to use it on more higher priced items like the Delorean and the Bat

Interesting, where do these pop ups come from? I've never had one before. Is it computer only?

Seen it once on the Hulk Maquette.
It ain't going to happen on new or popular items, forget about the Delorean.

Back