Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointment does not equal hate. You assume an awful lot about what I have owned and seen. You're not as picky as I am, it's okay, you don't have to defend it like I attacked your family or something, we're discussing action figures. :lol

Actually, no. You're projecting bad judgment on a line you don't even collect yet. And while I am picky, I see a complete lack of rational thought in holding a $90 toy to the same expectations as one costing $150+. Then further justifying that comment with facts that are completely irrelevant to what we've seen of this line so far.

Neither my SE nor CC have loose joints. My CC was so tight that I was actually pretty careful in how I positioned him.

Yup, Indy was the only one with some loose joints. Every figure on the pro since has been great. It's "cool" to hate on the Pro now I guess.

I didn't say it was $30 shipping. I said with shipping added, the Godfather cost $30 more total. In other words, a $30 difference total.The fact remains, if Sideshow's prices are going to continue to creep up, the innovation and quality should be creeping up incrementally, too, which it does not seem to be doing. the single SS SDCC figures now cost about twice what they cost a couple years ago, but the quality is not twice as good. For the most part, the HT figures I have bought have felt like they were worth what I paid. I can't say the same for Sideshow.
I still hope to be pleasantly surprised by CCC, but I'm not getting my hopes up. At the very least I will have to move the head and clothes to a Truetype body. For $100, we should be getting a better body than the crummy Prometheus.

Did you get the Godfather with free shipping? Because your price comparison does not make sense. You are comparing a CCC that is 120.00 with shipping to a 150.00 Godfather with no shipping?

Anyone else get the notice that there CCC shipped. I got an email from UPS saying my package will arrive 7-20-09. I am just wondering if this was sent out early.

You bought this? :monkey1

I've been saying that in all the "You guys get the SDCC exclusives before us?!" threads. Said it in the Butcher and also Mort threads. In this case, I guess I should've worded it, "Why boo? They deserve it. They paid more!" Shows ya what 4am compilation does to your wherewithal. :lol

I just got my shipping notice.

For what it's worth, it's scheduled to arrive on the 23rd, the first day of SDCC.

I almost wonder if they saw people ^^^^^ing about the non-attendees getting them earlier than the attendees and stopped the shipments.

I don't know why mine didn't go out with the rest though, I even had my order notice before the preorder had been live for a single minute.

Looks like it to me. My CCC was originally supposed to be delivered back on Monday, but it was revised to this Thursday (tomorrow) back on Friday, and it sat in Cali the whole time. Did anyone get theirs today? if so, pictures please! I wanna see!

IMG_0840.JPG

Back