Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It had more heart and Sly's performance caught me by surprise. I knew Michael B. Jordan could act so no shock there but I thought this was well done despite following formulas already in multiple Rocky films. Had a ton of heart and some legitimate funny ass moments. Happy this movie is being embraced!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Was basically a loose remake of Rocky. But it was good. My wife who never cared for the other flicks liked it.

Looks like it did decent opening bo as well.

Are there any other actors who played the same movie character for more than 40 years? Q from Bond maybe?

I hope it does well at the box office, so that Stallone goes back to Rambo one last time. He should get the same guy who wrote and directed this film to make Rambo: Last Blood. Stallone was good in Creed as an actor, but as a filmmaker, he's not the best...and I would like the last Rambo to be as good as the first film.

Was basically a loose remake of Rocky. But it was good. My wife who never cared for the other flicks liked it.

Looks like it did decent opening bo as well.

Are there any other actors who played the same movie character for more than 40 years? Q from Bond maybe?

Arnold, Hamill and Harrison are close.

I thought it was good too, although I don't think Adonis Creed quite has Apollo's charisma. Not entirely unrealistic I guess considering he never even met his father. I'm just not sure you'd base more than one film on this guy. The main appeal of this film was Stallone back as Rocky.

Love Rocky and this movie was so much more than i expected. Great movie

I might see if I can find it to watch this weekend. I think I'm the only ass in Philly that's never been to the Rocky stairs... although when they moved the statue to the front of the one of sports arenas, I did see it there.

Ok, from the trailers I thought this was going to be pretty bad but guess what, it was INCREDIBLE! I enjoyed it more than the last Rocky movie and just loved the memorable score. Some great moments and themes for sure. Stallone was incredible in it. This was so much better than I though it was going to be and worthy to be called Rocky VII. :) Love it.

After Stallone won his Golden Globe last night I figured I had to catch this one while it was still in first run theaters. So glad I did! Excellent movie! The only other Rocky movie I've ever seen in a theater was Rocky IV and it was surreal watching this because it almost felt like a direct sequel. Rocky was a joke for quite a few years after Rocky V and I'm so glad that the series got so respectable again with these last two entries.

After Stallone won his Golden Globe last night I figured I had to catch this one while it was still in first run theaters. So glad I did! Excellent movie! The only other Rocky movie I've ever seen in a theater was Rocky IV and it was surreal watching this because it almost felt like a direct sequel. Rocky was a joke for quite a few years after Rocky V and I'm so glad that the series got so respectable again with these last two entries.

Any Rocky film > Creed

I don't know why people have to always say rocky v was bad. It was actually pretty good. To take a series in such a different way and to make things actually go forward is t always a bad thing. Plus rocky balboa was awesome as well. Creed was ****

My kids and I do marathons of the Rocky movies BUT it is very hard to explain to a 10 year old how Apollo's son in CREED comes to be.He was ****ing around during R4 son. So thats why CREED is not part of the marathon

My kids and I do marathons of the Rocky movies BUT it is very hard to explain to a 10 year old how Apollo's son in CREED comes to be.He was ****ing around during R4 son. So thats why CREED is not part of the marathon

not difficult to explain at all -- people find new partners or are unfaithful all the time, that's real life (and real people with all their vices). there are many options to put it to words without being obscene.

"Son u know how in shrek princess fiona was gonna marry that evil guy but married shrek instead?
Well imagine apollo found his shrek

Back