Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a fondness for Demolition Man.

krlqiJP.gif

:woo

:lol

One of those childhood nostalgia films for me. I'd be tempted by a Hot Toys John Spartan figure, not that I'll ever have to worry about that.

I saw Rocky V in the theatre's back in the day. I don't mind it at all. Love all Rocky pictures. I have all movies on DVD but have been keeping my eyes open for a sale on Blu ray!

:lol

One of those childhood nostalgia films for me. I'd be tempted by a Hot Toys John Spartan figure, not that I'll ever have to worry about that.

It's a pretty fun action movie with a cool villain and some social commentary that's somewhat relevant today. Barney Ross is pretty much an older version of John Spartan. :lol

You sound like a Cowboys fan...

Now, we Philly fans aren't the worst in the country but our teams are. I cannot think of another city that is four for four, NFL NBA NHL MLB, that is in a worse position. None of our teams are good and it keeps getting worse. I think the Patriots are gonna win more games this year than the Sixers. It's pretty damn sad. We're passionate but our sports teams do not share our passion. It's a travesty.

**** the Cowboys.

Meh, I'll wait until this comes on cable. If Rocky doesn't die in this, it would be a waste.

And didn't the first Rocky show Apollo's kids were girls :dunno

Apollo's wife was probably pregnant with him when Apollo died.

I think the only reason they came out with this is they had to plan for Rocky's death right? Because Stallone has physically changed in body that he can't pull off being Rocky anymore, plus I don't think he wants to do another Rocky if they asked him too.

I think he would rather do other characters like Expendables

I think the only reason they came out with this is they had to plan for Rocky's death right? Because Stallone has physically changed in body that he can't pull off being Rocky anymore, plus I don't think he wants to do another Rocky if they asked him too.

I think he would rather do other characters like Expendables

Stallone had very little to do with this film, unlike previous films. He was already done with Rocky, but the director of this film came to him with this spin off idea, and I guess Stallone liked it, so they made the movie about Apollo's son. He's working on Rambo 5, which it'll be the last Rambo film.

Stallone had very little to do with this film, unlike previous films. He was already done with Rocky, but the director of this film came to him with this spin off idea, and I guess Stallone liked it, so they made the movie about Apollo's son. He's working on Rambo 5, which it'll be the last Rambo film.

Yeah I thought so. Glad Rambo is ending, as much as I liked all the Rambo films, after the last one, looks like he's about done with that character as well sheesh

Don't think I've seen it.

My friend you need to see this. This is not a typical 80's action flick and nothing like it's sequels. It's actually got a lot of drama and great acting. The first 1/2 hour of this movie is the fastest ever put on film. It also has a great score by Jerry Goldsmith. I can not stress enough what a great movie this is. To me there is Die Hard, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and then First Blood.

Do yourself a favor and watch this film.

And didn't the first Rocky show Apollo's kids were girls :dunno

Apollo's wife was probably pregnant with him when Apollo died.

Apollo had an affair.

Not really a spoiler as it is mentioned in the first 5 min of the film.

This was actually the second best made Rocky film. You can tell that a fan probably wrote the script. It really works. It's not my second fav but it's really well done.

My friend you need to see this. This is not a typical 80's action flick and nothing like it's sequels. It's actually got a lot of drama and great acting. The first 1/2 hour of this movie is the fastest ever put on film. It also has a great score by Jerry Goldsmith. I can not stress enough what a great movie this is. To me there is Die Hard, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and then First Blood.

Do yourself a favor and watch this film.

Apollo had an affair.

Not really a spoiler as it is mentioned in the first 5 min of the film.

Ah..so he's a Bastard :lol

Did Weathers make an appearance at all? He sure doesn't look like Apollo anymore

Back