Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool trailer. It looks like a Rocky 3 and 4 remake. I'll watch it because of Sly and Dolph Lundgren. Rocky will most likely die in this film...or the next, just like his trainer did in Rocky 3.

I don't find Michael B Jordan likable as an actor, so it's odd to see him play Apollo's son. He can play a good villain, like he did in BP, but as the "likable underdog", not so much, imo. Stallone made a career of playing the underdog in his two main franchises, and in most of his films, but he was more likable than Jordan, so he could get away with it, imo.

It's a shame Sly keeps stretching his characters after giving them a perfect ending in Rocky 6 and Rambo 4. But, I guess Rock needs to die and so will Rambo fighting a cartel next year. :(

Pretty good trailer but would have been epic if the music was Rocky theme changed up to be more modern or even use the Creed main theme from part 1.

They also should have shown Ivan at the end doing that evil smirk.

I enjoyed Creed so looking forward to it.
Agreed about Jordan, he is not likeable and always a better villain.

Looks pretty good. I hope this is the last one, the series has run its course. Creed was essentially a remake of Rocky 1 and this looks to be borrowing elements from other Rocky films as well.

Looks like Rocky: The Force Awakens. I cringed when Drago’s son said “I will break you” to Michael B. Jordan.

I’m just hoping for some good scenes between Rocky and Ivan.

Looks like Rocky: The Force Awakens. I cringed when Drago’s son said “I will break you” to Michael B. Jordan.

I’m just hoping for some good scenes between Rocky and Ivan.

Creed was essentially a remake of Rocky so it's no surprise that this seems to be borrowing elements from the other films as well.

True, but this one seems to be borrowing a lot. I was skeptical when they said Drago was coming back, but we’ll see how it turns out. I thought the first Creed was good.

But it does and it was good so no harm in it. I just hope Stallone doesn't push his luck too far and end up making something really lackluster. I hope Creed 2 justifies itself.

Back