Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the poster...looks cool....Man I hope Drago kills Creed and the last Line of the film is "If he dies, he dies." LOL... I'm praying for that

Looking forward to seeing Drago again, really curious what approach they'll take with him now. But man I hope we don't end up wishing they'd quit while they were ahead with a pretty solid Rocky 6 and the first Creed.

I say don't waist time and money with a Creed sequel, but rather waist time and money with another Expendables movie (those are fun)

No thanks. Stallone is too good of a writer to waste time with either really. He needs to do more films like cop land now that he's older.

To me it absolutely kills me that Rocky catches the c word in Creed, and his son never shows up. Very poor writing and the movie jus sucks.

While I don't think Creed sucks, it is funny to hear it get so much praise ( some on this forum said it was even better than the original Rocky) when it's essentially a remake. But I agree I hated the aspect of how Rocky's son was handled in Creed. He was portrayed as being a huge piece of **** though in Rocky Balboa. After Rocky's speech maybe he went back to being the same jealous brat, who knows.

I've seen all six and never had any desire to see this one. The fact Stallone wants this to be a new series... ****ing enough already dude. You pissed all over the first film enough. There's enjoyable sequels yeah, but wake up.

Rocky's son did move to a great city though.....Vancouver!! :wink1: But **** getting expensive as ****!! Townhouses in the suburbs for 1 million.
What ever happened to "I believe that children are our future"!! The way Vancouver's house prices are there will be no children living here. No one who lives or pays their taxes in Vancouver can afford them. Sorry I went tangent there....

Back