Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "intense" fight scene with Tommy at the end, with the shaky camera in his son's face "That bum took my room!"

I punch myself in the **** every single time.

It's jus a sign of the 90's. And to tell you the truth, the directors cut is better and portrays things in a less cheese matter.
Also, Stallone only said he hated it because he was getting heat from critics for not being the main fighting character in the movie. The movie took risks and I think it was a brave move. Just like alien 3. A very awesome movie that people hate for only one reason and one reason only. Newt and Hicks die. Life is not perfect. Things don't always go the way we want them to. And this movie took that risk, and in my opinion, it paid off with an awesome movie. Well at least the assembly cut.

A while back I quoted an article where Stallone specifically said he hated it, I can't remember which thread it was in to be honest. But V was horrible regardless of what "version" you watch. It's one big sh** show. Pauly somehow being in charge of Rocky's entire fortune and unknowingly sign it away is the first ridiculously implausible writing mistake by Stallone and company. It immediately takes you out of the film because you know that's something that Rocky and Adrian would never do.

I really don't care about Creed jr. I 'm more interested to see Ivan Drago, because I always wanted to know what happened to him after Rocky 4. It's also going to be interesting to see if the character is different after listening to Rocky's speech, or if he's the same guy. Drago was probably a fan of Apollo, so killing him probably bothers him. Also, Dolph is a much better actor today than he was in the 80's. It's going to be a bit strange seeing Ivan Drago in a serious drama, considering he was basically a robot in a very silly, but fun Rocky sequel.

I really don't care about Creed jr. I 'm more interested to see Ivan Drago, because I always wanted to know what happened to him after Rocky 4. It's also going to be interesting to see if the character is different after listening to Rocky's speech, or if he's the same guy. Drago was probably a fan of Apollo, so killing him probably bothers him. Also, Dolph is a much better actor today than he was in the 80's. It's going to be a bit strange seeing Ivan Drago in a serious drama, considering he was basically a robot in a very silly, but fun Rocky sequel.

I agree, I think we're not alone in wanting to see characters like Drago and Rocky more than Creed. Although there's never any indication that Drago was a fan of Apollo or that killing him bothered him in the least bit ("if he dies, he dies" :lol) His portrayal was meant to be cold and robotic, so I'm curious to see if that will be changed as well.

I agree, I think we're not alone in wanting to see characters like Drago and Rocky more than Creed. Although there's never any indication that Drago was a fan of Apollo or that killing him bothered him in the least bit ("if he dies, he dies" :lol) His portrayal was meant to be cold and robotic, so I'm curious to see if that will be changed as well.

Yeah, I detected nothing but indifference from Drago towards Apollo, might not have even known who he was before their fight was arranged.

But like you guys I'm very curious to see that character again and how he'll be written now.

Not sure if you guys follow Sly or Dolph on Instagram but they both have been working out pretty intensely for their roles.

Yeah, I detected nothing but indifference from Drago towards Apollo, might not have even known who he was before their fight was arranged.

But like you guys I'm very curious to see that character again and how he'll be written now.

Well, I always thought Drago was just brainwashed by the government, but by the end of the film he sort of snaps out of it. Also, during the press conference for the Apollo/Drago fight, Drago's manager says that Apollo was very famous and respected in their country. That's why I think Drago was secretly a fan, perhaps when he was little, but by the time he was an adult, he became a heartless machine. So now, as an older guy, he probably regrets killing his childhood idol. But that's just my fanfiction. I hope he's not just a "villain" seeking revenge. Seriously, if Creed 2 ends with Creed jr beating Drago jr and Rocky jumping in the ring and giving another speech, I will :pow

God I hope Drago jr kills Creed and Says "If he dies he dies!" ...oh please lord make it the last line of the film...LOL

I'm one that likes Creed sure it ain't no Rocky 1-4 but I found it more enjoyable then V and Balboa. Was it needed? No but I like the story of Apollo son. I am curious to see this sequel since both Stallone and Dolph are training hard for the film so it be cool to see the continuation of the Drago story.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And with it goes all hope for a Masters of the Universe sequel :(

I think Thor should play He Man. In fact, get the same director from Thor 3, and go full cheese with it, which is what the tv show was anyway. Make He Man a good natured guy, who hates violence, and not some Conan style warrior, and keep the iconography from the show. In fact, his cat should be just like the tv show, a stylized cgi cat that's a coward until he transforms.

I think Thor should play He Man. In fact, get the same director from Thor 3, and go full cheese with it, which is what the tv show was anyway. Make He Man a good nature guy, who hates violence, and not some Conan style warrior, and keep the iconography from the show. In fact, his cat should be just like the tv show, a stylized cgi cat that's a coward until he transforms.

Honestly part of the reason I love Ragnarok is that so much of it plays like a live-action He-Man cartoon. All that's missing is the FILMATION logo at the beginning. His "because that's what heroes do" catchphrase that he practically says directly to the audience is almost like those lessons that woukd come at the end of every episode. A full He-Man movie from the director of Ragnarok that embraces the charming cheese of the TV show would be perfect.

Back