Creed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're getting too angry over wording. Call it what you want :dunno

And no, Rocky is gone from Netflix. 1-5 were up for awhile.

So was The Force Awakens (a movie that is the beginning of someone else's story, a movie that has Han Solo and Chewbacca in 70% of the film, and the film being called derivitive and ANH 2.0) a sequel or a reboot? Reboot literally means to shut down and restart. They didn't shut down the narrative of Rocky and start from scratch. It's continuing that same narrative with Creed as the starring character and Rocky taking a supportive role. It's a passing of the torch. Call it a sequel or a spin-off but it is not a reboot.

Semantics aside, you didn't take the time to address any of my other words.

If you were talking to me I actually didn't read your post, my discussion was with Snake, sorry, but I'm not hear to argue, i just like to discuss what I find to be good films, and I liked CREED, it was great, as I liked the new Star Wars, I'm excited for both franchises going forward. The dude that wrote and directed CREED is a hell of a talent, considering the guys around 29 years old and he has now made two good films, I will say my excitement for CREED 2 will hinge on if this guy returns to write and direct the sequel.

After such a long career, it's good to see he finally got recognized with a high level award.

I'd want Arnie to get something too... but I don't see Pops getting a nomination. :lol

He got a Golden Globe in 77' at least.

Hmm. I think it could be interesting bringing Drago back. Not sure we need to see a formal fight between them again though?

Creed 1 was 30 times better than balboa and Stallone turned in his best performance in the franchise since 1. Boo on you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I actually think Creed was one of the best in the entire franchise. It showed a side if Rocky that I think made his character more complete. I thought young Creed was a very solid character. Loved the way the fight scenes were shot. Well written and well acted story. I just didn't care for the girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My 10 year old son loves the Rocky movies but it is very hard to explain (and I don't want him to understand) that the epicentre of Creed was that Apollo was ****ing around in R4 with another woman and thus this Creed is born!! Plus there is swearing....the use of '****"!!!

Back