Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone see the new Superhero Icons Harley? Looks much better than this one. BBTS has it up for sale. That was where i saw it.

Did anyone see the new Superhero Icons Harley? Looks much better than this one. BBTS has it up for sale. That was where i saw it.

This one?

DCC11996.jpg

Looks like its 1/6 scale.

Yup. That's the one. The face looks more seductive than the Covergirls statue. Definitely going to pick this one up.

I think it looks good, However under the product description on the BBTS site it states "Note - Image is of a digital render. " So I will wait and see.

The Cover Girls Bleeze statue was released, but I haven't seen any pictures yet. I'll give rep to the first person who posts pictures of it.

The Cover Girls Bleeze statue was released, but I haven't seen any pictures yet. I'll give rep to the first person who posts pictures of it.

I saw it at my local comic shop. Pretty cool piece and bigger than I thought it would be. The wings are very well done.

Anyone know if they plan on releasing a Wonder Woman in the icons line or should I just get the cover girls Wonder Woman to go with the boys?

I haven't heard anything - but they should do a WW (in fact, as a WW collector, I'm a little peeved they haven't done one in that line, or explicitly called it a 'Men of the DC universe line - they've certainly moved to characters who are less 'Iconic' than WW - but I digress). I also got the WW CG, and TBH, it's meh. Her face looks weird and flat - to the point where from straight on she's ugly (ducks), her neck is bizarrely shaped (widens under her jaw) and while the body is sculpted nicely, the pose is wishy-washy. It doesn't capture the coyness of the print IMO - and TBH, I wasn't that keen on that anyway for WW - although that's personal preference. His other CG are better - the Bleez I saw in person was phenomenal, and the Icons statues I like. This WW really feels like a filler - have to do a WW for this line, kind of statue. The Art of Wars are more dynamic and interesting, even if the paint apps are horrible.

Last edited:
Bleez has arguably one of the best ass's in comics. It sure got a lot of panel time in the Red Lantern series.

3285277-1053325743-26263.jpg

That Bleez is amazing.
I had stayed away from this line in favour of the Bombshells but I really might have to pick up Bleez, she was a great character in the RL comic & she makes a fine looking statue

Neil

Back