Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know that much about Bleez before. But wow, I'll have to start reading Red Lanterns now. Bring on a PF!

Red-Lanterns_Full_3-666x1024.jpg

dcnu-bleez-fights-redlanterns-large.jpg

bleez2.jpg

bleez_by_undergrace777__vic55b_colors_by_vic55b-d5ur7ur (2).jpg

I think that was one of the critiques of Red Lanterns when it started out. Everybody yelling 'RAARGH', spitting blood and Bleez' butt on every page.

I think that was one of the critiques of Red Lanterns when it started out. Everybody yelling 'RAARGH', spitting blood and Bleez' butt on every page.

Agree. I just read the first four issues, and Bleez's ass sure does get a lot of panel time. Not like that's a bad thing.

Nice……. She reminds me of Sarah Kerrigan/ Queen of Blades, from StarCraft

Yes, and therein lies the issue. DC could've gotten more original with Bleez' design and not look like a Kerrigan rip-off.

Yeah the wings are almost an exact match. But their personality are very different. Personally I think Bleez is definitely the sexier of the two.

Not sure if I want to sell out of this line, or keep going.. Bleez and WW look pretty great. Harley looks just okay IMO... ugh decisions :gah:

I really feel like the new Catwoman puts the rest of them to shame. I'm a huge Batgirl fan but not big on it. New wonder woman is nice too though I will say.

Catwoman will be my first in this line.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this. I don't like the outfit and the bullhorn is a little corny. The face and hair look nice though.

Back