Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously?? That's ridiculous. I got mine back in August.

I kid you not.

I have no idea what's going on at BBTS. I know I'm not the only one, tho. And there are a few items that have not shipped yet. It's very peculiar.

I kid you not.

I have no idea what's going on at BBTS. I know I'm not the only one, tho. And there are a few items that have not shipped yet. It's very peculiar.

Yes, it's seem to be a trend with BBTS during the past year. They been the last to get their stock in. I too was waiting for Bleez to shipped from them. I got tired of waiting, so I ordered her from Amazon on Thursday. She arrived today.

b2.jpg

She looks good coming..........
b1.jpg

and going!
b4.jpg

Overall a really nice statue. She is a tad unstable, If you push her head back she will tip over backwards. A nickel tucked under the back of her base fix the issue for me nicely.

HaHa, nice! Love the coming and going pics! She looks gorgeous.

I might have to go your route, too. If these items keep getting pushed back, I'm afraid I'll have a lot of statues getting charged at the same time.

Yup, I'm so glad BBTS has these in warehouse now. Mine is waiting in my pile of loot. Hoping I can have a few items ship at the same time.

HaHa, nice! Love the coming and going pics! She looks gorgeous.

I might have to go your route, too. If these items keep getting pushed back, I'm afraid I'll have a lot of statues getting charged at the same time.

Yeah, I've been waiting since December for BBTS to get their Bishoujo Poison stock in. Canceled that one and went ahead and bought it off AmiAmi.

Here are a couple of hero shots of the latest Catwoman - she's completely gorgeous...

View attachment 236315

View attachment 236316

Wow..gorgeous pictures. *wishes I had them skills*

some of Artgerm's designs have issues with neck, IMHO. My Harley statue (the one stands on the mallet) also have giraffe neck, and pinhead issue.

Harley was the first Artgerm statue i passed on. I got the DC Comics Icons version instead.

This is a weird question to ask...but are the DC Icons statues in line with the Adam Hughes Cover Girls line? I want to get a Harley Quinn...but the original AH statue is EXPENSIVE and the DC Icons one looks good. Anyone have pics? Thanks!

now that you have pointed it out I cant unsee it now !! still a nice statue though

Which one do you have, catwoman or Harley?

Try browse for the Iron Studios Harley statue.. it really captures the character, and it's the same size with the Black n White series!

I'm thinking about collecting these, but the only ones I would definitely buy are Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Mera. How do you guys think these stack up against the DC Bombshells statues?

I like both lines ...but I like the Bombshells a little more. With these two lines I'm not trying to be a completionist, so I pick and choose which ones I want.

Back