Courtesy FREE items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is funny :lol

I've gotten some free calendars 3 years straight and a spook kit. I think SSC is pretty good doing this.

i_got_a_rock.jpg

I got a rock :dunno :lol

I get tired of the free stuff Sideshow sends. It makes them use oversized boxes that take up too much space in my storage space.

:monkey3:)

Of all the things to "complain" about . . .

I received "free items" (i.e. t-shirts, calendars, gift card) in the past. It's not I have an aura of "entitlement" within this forum . . . like some of you.

I too have spent and will continue to spend an obscene amount of $ on stuff I like & want from Sideshow because I pay for the items I want. If they <CENSORED> it due to quality/production or shipping (i.e. damaged), then I'll deal with their customer service/returns group for resolution, but I am not going to play the "entitlement" card "just because" I spend a whole lot of $ with them.

BTW . . . I also spend an obscene amount of $ with another company. I don't play the entitlement card with them either. If there is something I need, then I politely & simply ask. It's either yes or no or let's see what we can do? It's pretty much identical to Sideshow, except I never had the audacity to blatantly ask for courtesy free items . . . or any free items.

There are many of us within this forum that probably received free items from Sideshow. I hope those of us who did took it in stride because they were a surprise and whatever was received was enjoyed.

Maybe ALL of your future orders will end with up <CENSORED> up paint jobs and damaged parts?

KARMA . . . KARMA . . .

If this thread was started as a piss poor attempt @ humor, then granted . . . it is piss poor.

I received "free items" (i.e. t-shirts, calendars, gift card) in the past. It's not I have an aura of "entitlement" within this forum . . . like some of you.

I too have spent and will continue to spend an obscene amount of $ on stuff I like & want from Sideshow because I pay for the items I want. If they <CENSORED> it due to quality/production or shipping (i.e. damaged), then I'll deal with their customer service/returns group for resolution, but I am not going to play the "entitlement" card "just because" I spend a whole lot of $ with them.

BTW . . . I also spend an obscene amount of $ with another company. I don't play the entitlement card with them either. If there is something I need, then I politely & simply ask. It's either yes or no or let's see what we can do? It's pretty much identical to Sideshow, except I never had the audacity to blatantly ask for courtesy free items . . . or any free items.

There are many of us within this forum that probably received free items from Sideshow. I hope those of us who did took it in stride because they were a surprise and whatever was received was enjoyed.

Maybe ALL of your future orders will end with up <CENSORED> up paint jobs and damaged parts?

KARMA . . . KARMA . . .

If this thread was started as a piss poor attempt @ humor, then granted . . . it is piss poor.

geeks-0411-saved-by-the-bell-de.jpg

nothing is free--------------
even free cost something-----------------
not mine-------------------oceans twelve----------------

KARMA . . . KARMA . . .

sarcasm20meter.jpg

Back