Courtesy FREE items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have given thousands and thousands a year, and I can't get one free courtesy item, or even another free courtesy item? Seems a little ridiculous.

I'm entitled to free courtesy items.

:lol

I don't know about you, but over the years I've gotten T-shirts , Wrist bands and once I even got a FREE Han and Luke as Stormies in a contest.

Thank You Sideshow!

I've gotten too much free stuffs to even remember what all I got, especially since I always had the tendency of selling all my winnings to get more stuffs that I really wanted.

But I will keep the Holiday Yoda! ;)

I agree with KD. Where is my free swag?? No shirts, no catalogs, and no calendars. I've been a loyal customer since 2005 or so. All these newbs get the free swag, and then they get out of the collecting game a few weeks later. I guess they figure i'm a sucker and will buy from them whether they give me freebies or not. Which is true i guess.

STINGY SIDESHOW !!!!!!!!!!.......:mad:

even though i have recieved free stuff like 12" figures, t-shirts, keychains, statues for prizes it just isnt enough........i mean that was a contest/giveaway......not to mention stuff bought with reward points......sideshow is stingy stingy stingy..........:cuss

let's form a possse............:lecture

Hmmm....looking at the items I've gotten for free over the years....

tumblr_lu6zh1dlzh1r5qrimo1_400.gif

This thread has shown me how much Sideshow loves me and hates some of you...

Back