COUNTDOWN TO BLACK & WHITE FRIDAY SW STYLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all of the Stormtrooper talk, I don't know what's funnier--the fact that it ended up being a Medicom deformed figure, or the fact that it was TC-14 of all things.

I collect some of the VCD line, but only the bad guys. So I will be passing on this one.

After all of the Stormtrooper talk, I don't know what's funnier--the fact that it ended up being a Medicom deformed figure, or the fact that it was TC-14 of all things.

I collect some of the VCD line, but only the bad guys. So I will be passing on this one.

TC14 IS a bad guy. You will be incomplete without it. :rotfl

My wallet needs a breather so kinda glad it wasn't anything 1/6th.

Not exactly what we were hoping for.

I wasn't expecting much and I got less than I expected. Oh well.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 At least now I can go to the gym

Lame.................

So that's it for today, eh? I wasn't expecting a lot, but I was kind of hoping for 1:6 GTG. Hopefully Monday then.

I'm kinda underwhelmed.
Boring.

:rotfl Now that's how it's done, SW style! :lol

I think it's par for the course. A lot of people take a little clue and blow it up to high expectations. You'd think people would learn by now.

Back