COUNTDOWN TO BLACK & WHITE FRIDAY SW STYLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting and watching. Allthought I think the 1:1 will be monday. Could be wrong tho. Might Pre-order my first LOTR today. we'll see.

diving-board-1.jpg

I'm going to guess the shiny silver thing isn't 1/6... which makes me sad. Hopefully there's something else I'm interested in other than SW stuff. I only collect 1/6 scale stuff.

I'm ready too!!!! :D :D :D :rock :rock I'm heading to see Beowulf at around 12:30pm so hopefully I won't miss out on anything.

I've got a meeting that starts exactly at 1pm my time (that's the 9am start time)... 13 minutes...

Decisions decisions...:D

Time to play laptop sneaky sneaky...

Lucky I'm on break--I can sit back and enjoy this (of course it helps that my sisters dragged me out at 5 this morning for some early shopping).

:lol :lol You are more brave than I Captain!! :lol You couldn't pay me to fight off the hordes of shoppers on this day. It's such madness and mayhem that it ruins the shopping experience for me. I hate shopping anyways....but when I do go, I like it nice and quiet so I can get my stuff and get out as quickly and easily as possible.

:lol :lol You are more brave than I Captain!! :lol You couldn't pay me to fight of the hordes of shoppers on this day. It's such madness and mayhem that it ruins the shopping experience for me. I hate shopping anyways....but when I do go, I like it nice and quiet so I can get my stuff and get out as quickly and easily as possible.

I went to Bestbuy this morning and got some dvds I wanted. It wasn't that bad. Of course I went at 9 after they had been open for a few hours.:lol

Back