COUNTDOWN TO BLACK & WHITE FRIDAY SW STYLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't know the half of it--these are southern California malls full of every well-to-do mother this side of the North Pole. If it wasn't for my sisters I would have stayed home.

Now I know what it feels like to battle an army of Uruk-Hai.

I went to Bestbuy this morning and got some dvds I wanted. It wasn't that bad. Of course I went at 9 after they had been open for a few hours.:lol

The Best Buy here had people camping out all night and live entertainment in the parking lot to keep them occupied. I said no thanks.....I'll order online and not have to deal with people or parking or lines. I'm so antisocial when it comes to shopping. :lol

I went to Bestbuy this morning and got some dvds I wanted. It wasn't that bad. Of course I went at 9 after they had been open for a few hours.:lol

There were people at my BestBuy lined up at 10am on Thanksgiving. To them people I bestow apon them my Golden Spoon award for the week. :cool:

Man, that's just ridiculous; camping outside to get sale/bargain prices on things? I wouldn't even camp out for a new Star Wars movie, let alone for a deal a DVD player or whatnot.

Anyone see the preview for the documentary 'What Would Jesus Buy'? Reminds me of these stories.

TC-14 it is.
4358.jpg

I wasn't expecting much and I got less than I expected. Oh well.

Back