Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they did tweak the sculpt. I think it looks awesome now. I'm glad I got on the wait list.

thanks so much sideshow for listening to your fans/customers about this pf! i cant wait to have him square off against my anakin pf and so glad i didn't cancel him.

Sweet, mine just converted as well and I just got on it after seeing the new pictures from SDCC and hearing about the light up saber!

They must be having alot of cancellations. I guess with all the aweosme new stuff they debuted people are having to cut back on some things. This is one I'm not canceling though.

Better lighting in this picture really helps to show the likeness more!

sdcc2009_sideshow_starwars_31.jpg

I just can't get over how much better the sculpt looks. Dooku was one of my biggest wants, I was so disappointed when I saw the original preview. It's still not as good as some others they've had, but its not as bad as some either.

Looks good to me, BUT i still think his boots are way too short.
I think they need to come up to just under his knee caps.

It does look more like Lee now. I'm so glad I ordered one...

Me too. I was so hoping they would tweak it !

I've always like it even with the 1st pics.awesome pf overall.

:naughty

This piece WILL have a light-up lightsaber. New pictures of the Count Dooku PF should be forthcoming sometime after SDCC to show off this added feature.

-SSC-Alex

:horror

:chew

Better lighting in this picture really helps to show the likeness more!

sdcc2009_sideshow_starwars_31.jpg

Man that is Money ! I love it ! So glad I went in and ordered one.

the PF bug has officially hit, I just spent most of the day catching up on this thread and it's kinda funny how it started and people were happy, then found out it was an April Fool's day joke and got bummed, then it came true and got happy again , but people hated the sculpt, and now they like it. What a roller coaster of emotions:lol But I can't wait for this & Yoda:chew

Back