Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Congrats I have two girls one boy , the boy seems to be the hadful,lol but there all great !

Congratulations Corrose! Happy for your family, gave me the feels :1-1:

Do you still have any of the red bandanas left. Dirty would be my preference but if not Ill take one of the others.

And congrats on the baby. My kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me. There's nothing more rewarding than being a father. I wish you guys the best.

I do have a couple left of each, if you want it shipped by Christmas, I need to have your order placed in the next day or two.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this one question, but if you need a file 3D printed, can you print it in a clear plastic or is this not feasible?

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this one question, but if you need a file 3D printed, can you print it in a clear plastic or is this not feasible?

There are 2 ways to approach this.
1) The company who I bought the printer from, and supplies the materials is actually doing testing right now on a clear material, however the way this printer works is there is a vat that has to be filled in order to use a certain material, to fill that vat is around $4k just to start using a new material. So this option is way out of reach for the kinds of projects and prices we as collectors can bear.

2) I can print your project in the material I use and you can have the print molded and cast in a crystal clear resin. You're still going to incur some costs, but they are more manageable. Expect to pay around $40ish for the silicon for the molds, and another $30-$40 for a clear, 2-part resin. That doesn't include the labor of whoever is handling the casting for you, or the cost of the first 3D print. If you're looking to make lots of copies from the same mold you could offset the costs easy.

I wanted to share this, more to show how much amazing amount of detail can be achieved with my printer in such a small piece. I made this ornament for the in-laws, it's about 2.75" wide but look at the insane detail. This is right off of the printer with just the supports on the bottom removed, nothing was done post-print to the surface where the art is.
Specifically look at the bow on the 3rd image, the small bow off to the right, those 4 little compound pieces inside the bow design are all separate pieces connecting to the lowest recess point in the piece. The bow itself is only about .25" wide.

34no.jpg

ta65.jpg

4tih.jpg

very nice chris

Hi Chris

I was wondering how the little project I commissioned you to do was coming along? Has that shop got the seasonal film in?

Cheers :duff

hi mr corrose ,i'm french
i can't send a PM i don't understand why
I would like 2 stiker for hot toys stand
can you help me ?

Hey gang, I was hoping to hit the ground running with more custom work after the christmas holiday, but the day after christmas I started feeling really terrible, went in to the doctor and found out I had the flu. It's been spreading down here like wildfire, everyone is getting it even if they had flu shots. A couple of days later my wife go sent in for an upper respiratory infection as well.

So we are going to recover over the new years break and hope to get back to custom work after the new year. I know many of you are waiting for returned emails and PMs but please understand we want to get healthy as fast as possible, so we just ask for some more continued patience.

Thanks

Chris get better soon man...that was going around my place last week!

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - NEW DARYL BANDANAS!

From Russia with love!
Just got these goodies in the mail!

For those of you who were not following these threads earlier this year, I took on 2 Miami Killer projects, I sculpted and produced both the slide box and Trinity Urn. I offered these items as either unpainted versions, or painted. I teamed up with Max Miniatures overseas who continues to take these projects of mine and blows me out of the water with their painting skills.

The slide boxes I have seen earlier runs, and still very amazed with the paint, but this is the first time seeing the finished urns. Only 3 of us opted in to have them painted, and I'm telling you, you guys really, really missed out on a masterpiece. The painted urns in hand are simply fantastic, each flower has the proper gold trim around them, the flowers and pattern are an amazing match to the source material...I could go on and on, but I cannot wait to get this properly displayed with my Dex. I will get the urns packed up and shipped this week guys, stay tuned here for that info.

qc1i.jpg

fw52.jpg

s8nn.jpg

uhpn.jpg

c8gq.jpg

The finished work is amazing!! Would you ever do another run in the near future????

For the time being the site is down for general maintenance type stuff. Just shoot me an email.
Thanks

Hi Chris.. have send you a few email asking about my decals... have you forgotten me? wanted to RE decals

Back