Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

did you guys get the pattern in the mail?

did you guys get the pattern in the mail?

We did, I'm planning on getting them scanned this week, convert to a digital file template and then I can start laying in the artwork into the file.
I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

thanks chris, since you should still have the silk you can try it out a sample one to see how it looks.

Messing around with ZB today, thoughts?

zyow.jpg

Really nice Deadpool!!! Only his mouth is too sharp for me...

hey chris how much for a decale for chest logo's of batman and superman i just made the jumpsuits for both since i am stitching them to character they wont be finished when i send them. just need to know cost and ill send them to you in 1st week of june since i need to finish there close before sending the jumpsuits off becaus ei know the decals wont take long.

Messing around with ZB today, thoughts?

zyow.jpg

Nice you can tell he is a little loosely threaded mentally that's good enough for a sculpt

Just messing around and tweaked DP a little more

yvix.jpg

Also, just in general, those of you who know me, and those that don't, my wife and I are officially 3 weeks from our due date.
I have already ramped down on custom work, and will be hitting the brakes harder over the next several days. This includes quick replies to PM's, emails etc.
So I'm going to have to ask for everyone's patience and understanding during the time that I am unavailable.

Obviously there will be time in those first few weeks that our baby will be sleeping...a lot. So I will have some very, very limited time to work on projects during these weeks, but the turn and reply times are going to drop.

If anyone has a project that they deem "urgent" that needs to be done quickly, please know that I'm happy to do the work but that there could be some sort of rush costs added.

Feel free to continue to reach out to me, send reminders and the such, but just know of my family situation.

Thanks to everyone who has offered support to my family along the way through this journey.

I replied and added inquiry to email

I was also thinking if it can be done if we adheared decale on underside instead of outside of white how it would show through on white silk and red silk lining.

Oh ok congrats , I do have a question , you still have that 3d printer ? I do need a certain gun made up thru that how much would it cost so I can see if it would be worth trying to make up , the gun I am looking for is from resident evil 6 video game it's the assaulte rifle all the bsaa soldiers use and Chris redfield .thanks

Oh ok congrats , I do have a question , you still have that 3d printer ? I do need a certain gun made up thru that how much would it cost so I can see if it would be worth trying to make up , the gun I am looking for is from resident evil 6 video game it's the assaulte rifle all the bsaa soldiers use and Chris redfield .thanks

I do. I would have to have plenty of reference to evaluate any kind of quote.
You will need to keep this in mind however. On something like this, unless you are providing me with a water-tight STL file, finished and ready to use, I would have to sculpt the gun. This could take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. 1/6 is just a thing I do on the side, so I just work on these projects a little here and there after work. Sculpting (depending on complexity) would be a separate charge, and 3D printing a one off is going to cost much more than if you wanted say... 15 of something.

If this is a project you are really serious about, but you know you can't swing a huge price tag, I would recommend doing an interest thread to see if other folks would want one too. If there are 10 or more pieces, everyone shares the cost and the items are more affordable.

Keep in mind though that I'm not going to take on any new sculpt work for the next few weeks with the new addition about to be here, but we can be discussing it in the meantime if you are serious with moving forward.

Oh ok cool sounds great I'll start an interest thread and see what happens after that thanks

Look who showed up at the end of last week, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, my little peanut!

6b1y.jpg

atgfk.jpg

Awesome Congrats Chris! To top it off I bet He/She comes with a COA too LOL! :)

Enjoy and hope you and your wife can get some rest.

Congratulations! That's going to be the biggest adventure in your life!

Back