Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Was just checking out the bandanas and saw your scan.
Congrats hope all goes well for you and your missus;)
My lil one is 3 years old now, only seems like only yesterday we were getting the scans and seeing our little jelly bean.
All the best and cool bandanas might get one for my mr t;)

Congrats to you and your family....really good news!

Congrats Chris! This is great news !

Congratulations brother. You will be an awesome dad. Good luck with everything and hope your baby is strong and healthy.

Congratulations mate, this will be your greatest custom ever ;)

Chris, may God keep you and your family safe! Congratulations!

Hey Corrose sent 2 emails and a pm on 3D sculpted idea. Havent heard back, not sure if msgs came thru. :(

Also congrats!!!

congrats brotha i have 3 daughters and there are a blessing and change your life for the good bro.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, we're very excited.
I owe a lot of you PMs and my response time will continue to slow down until after Christmas unfortunately, as we have a ton on our plates, shopping etc, so thanks for your continued patience.

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - A FEW WD BANDANAS LEFT!

Of the run I made of the red ones, I have 2 of each left, clean, dirty and grungy with no real plans of doing more later on.

Please let me know if you need one of these, they are in-hand and can ship right away.

Thanks

Ok guys, you asked for a Red back pocket bandana for Daryl, so here we go!

The details:

- There are 3 versions - Clean, Dirty, and Grungy - when ordering please specify. If you do not specify you will get a clean version.
- The Dirty and Grungy versions are grunged up in the actual art file on the transfer, you don't have to worry about getting dirt, paint or oils on your hand or figure when handling.
- Keep in mind if you want to weather yours differently, simply buy a clean version and go to town.
- Fabric on the Dirty and Grungy versions have been stained to match.
- Bandana pattern has been professionally heat transferred onto real bandana material. The transfer is permanent and waterproof. You could machine wash these bandanas and the artwork would nor fade or come off.
- I can offer any version flat (cinch up, crumple, fold however you want) or I can permanently press it into a cone type shape (see example) - if you do not specify in your payment notes, you will get a flat version.

Price: $32.50 - includes shipping worldwide with fees included.
Paypal address is: [email protected]
Your board name and address MUST be in the payment notes.

I bought a much smaller amount of material than I did for black, so order sooner than later as these will go faster.

doif.jpg

oy4j.jpg

81ih.jpg

lkr4.jpg

jlzq.jpg

Here are pics of the flat digital art on the Dirty and Grungy (Grungy being the heavier one) so you can better decide:

tbec.jpg

ahcl.jpg

Hey guys,

I wanted to share a really special update with you all. For those of you who may, or may not know, my wife and I have been trying for our first child for about a year and a half. Due to some medical obstacles my wife has faced there has been a ton of doctor visits, a few procedures, and it has been a very long and expensive road. Everything connected early this year but we miscarried about 7 weeks in and it was devastating to us and took awhile to recover.

Once we felt up to forging ahead we were blessed again. We didn't say much to anyone because the first trimester is the most frightening, but as of tomorrow, we will be 4 months in and based on our visit yesterday, everything is happy and healthy. I found out we're going to have a sweet little boy and I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to say a huge thanks to you guys who have followed me down this road, some of you have even gone as far as to call me, email me personally and keep touch on facebook. All of the prayers have been very much appreciated. We just need to stay strong and keep positive because we are almost at the halfway point.

And it goes without saying that this has been my top priority over the last few months. I'm keeping up with custom stuff as much as possible, so please continue to be patient.

oyee.jpg

Congrats brother! So happy for you guys! :1-1:

Hey guys,

I wanted to share a really special update with you all. For those of you who may, or may not know, my wife and I have been trying for our first child for about a year and a half. Due to some medical obstacles my wife has faced there has been a ton of doctor visits, a few procedures, and it has been a very long and expensive road. Everything connected early this year but we miscarried about 7 weeks in and it was devastating to us and took awhile to recover.

Once we felt up to forging ahead we were blessed again. We didn't say much to anyone because the first trimester is the most frightening, but as of tomorrow, we will be 4 months in and based on our visit yesterday, everything is happy and healthy. I found out we're going to have a sweet little boy and I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to say a huge thanks to you guys who have followed me down this road, some of you have even gone as far as to call me, email me personally and keep touch on facebook. All of the prayers have been very much appreciated. We just need to stay strong and keep positive because we are almost at the halfway point.

And it goes without saying that this has been my top priority over the last few months. I'm keeping up with custom stuff as much as possible, so please continue to be patient.

oyee.jpg

That is great news Chris, Congratulations!:clap

Do you still have any of the red bandanas left. Dirty would be my preference but if not Ill take one of the others.

And congrats on the baby. My kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me. There's nothing more rewarding than being a father. I wish you guys the best.

Back