Corey Haim (12/23/71-3/10/10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jumping to the conclusion people.
read the cnn report a doctor was at the house tuesday night checking on him..under doctors care.. he collapsed.
we always assume when someone who has a drug or alcohol problems. they o.d or whatever.
he was clean..this guy he talked about his problem alot a chronic lapser..that's what he called himself.
i can mention another actor that some love here .but i find highly overrated..no one makes a stink that people came and cleaned his mess up to protect his image.that he was drug user..
You mean Robert Downey Jr. When you're Iron Man, people tend to forget you got fired from Ally McBeal.:lol:lol:lol

Re: Corey Haim dead at 38

I am pretty sure Feldman has been clean for years, or at least claims to be. I don't think Haim was ever able to kick his drug habit from all the stuff I have read.

Pretty sure of this also. I remember reading reports that while filming "The Lost Boys: The Tribe" Haim showed up for his scene high off his arse, and got into a huge fight about it with Feldman. Its always a sad thing when someone falls to the temptation of drugs and end up paying for it later.

RIP and its sad cuz the Donatello CM just came out and he was the voice in the 1st and 3rd movie.

339960607.jpg

More news... My wife sent these to me on Google Reader.

This is just awful.

We've just learned that Corey Haim was still alive when emergency personnel arrived at his apartment building this morning.

Ed Winter, the Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner, says that upon arrival, the actor was in bed and conscious, but weak and complaining of flu-like symptoms.

He was then rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:30am.

wenn5266193jb1__oPt.jpg

An autopsy is set to be performed to determine what the exact cause of death was, but the general consensus is that Haim died of an accidental overdose of prescription medication.

So, so sad.

hasbeen__opt.jpg

The body of actor Corey Haim was discovered overnight in Los Angeles - tragically dead.

According to the LAPD, Haim died of an apparent drug overdose.

He is best known for his role in the iconic '80s film The Lost Boys. But, in recent years, he was best known for his struggles with drug addiction.

Corey was just 38 years old.

So sad.

Yea, this really sucks...I had no idea he was born in Toronto as well, he even kind of looks like my younger brother, well back when he was thin anyway.

I'm very sad about this, I loved him in his early films and of course the lost boys. I was really rooting for him during the two coreys series. You know he's made mistakes but you'd like to see him make good, (Robert Downey Jr anyone?)

What really peeves me is all the people that come out now stating how much they loved and admired him and how good friends they were.
It's all crap, if they were there for him during his life perhaps he wouldn't need to stay drugged up to the eyeballs on prescription meds, which in my humble opinion are handed out all too readily, esspecially in Hollyweird.

Another sad day....

D

Back