Corey Haim (12/23/71-3/10/10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think that Hollywood or the actors guild or whoever implement an anti doping policy like in sports? :dunno They need to start looking after their own IMO. Maybe it would help these senseless and untimely deaths? I don't know just a thought.

Does anyone think that Hollywood or the actors guild or whoever implement an anti doping policy like in sports? :dunno They need to start looking after their own IMO. Maybe it would help these senseless and untimely deaths? I don't know just a thought.

I think it would be way too hard to control. Actors aren't working all the time, and testing them and denying them work if, say, they smoke a joint might just make matters worse. So many of them get messed up because they can't find work.

Just think if they tried this in the music industry. :horror

I think it would be way too hard to control. Actors aren't working all the time, and testing them and denying them work if, say, they smoke a joint might just make matters worse. So many of them get messed up because they can't find work.

Just think if they tried this in the music industry. :horror

Hahaha! Yeah I don't agree with it for the record. It's just a thought. LOL! I couldn't imagine. No one would have work. I just think they need to do something. They are always adopting kids from bum ____ Africa or saving the rainforests. Maybe they should invest some of that time in their own. :lecture

Re: Corey Haim dead at 38

Me neither. I assumed in the past. Is Feldman still heavy into drugs?
I read on another site that Feldman wouldn't do another season of the 2
Cories or whatever it was called because Haim wouldn't stop doing drugs. That kind of tells me that he may have been clean. In no way is this Feldmans fault but I feel he will blame himself for not doing another season of their show.

Me neither. I assumed in the past. Is Feldman still heavy into drugs?

I am pretty sure Feldman has been clean for years, or at least claims to be. I don't think Haim was ever able to kick his drug habit from all the stuff I have read.

Sad if not surprising. Besides The Lost Boys, I always thought he was pretty good in Lucas.

I am pretty sure Feldman has been clean for years, or at least claims to be. I don't think Haim was ever able to kick his drug habit from all the stuff I have read.

This. Feldman cleaned up years ago and tried to get Haim to follow, but Haim never could do it. I heard he tried a few times, but just failed over and over. It's a shame he never could and now will never get the chance.

Sad news...
I love The Lost Boys movie...

Was a big fan because of this movie :lecture

:lecture

Sad if not surprising. Besides The Lost Boys, I always thought he was pretty good in Lucas.

Lucas was awesome!

This. Feldman cleaned up years ago and tried to get Haim to follow, but Haim never could do it. I heard he tried a few times, but just failed over and over. It's a shame he never could and now will never get the chance.

:lecture

R.I.P. Corey

two-coreys.jpg

licdrive.jpg

up-license_to_drive_2_lg.jpg

coreys.0.0.0x0.357x480.jpeg

1193435255_TWO_COREYS_SMALL.jpg

jumping to the conclusion people.
read the cnn report a doctor was at the house tuesday night checking on him..under doctors care.. he collapsed.
we always assume when someone who has a drug or alcohol problems. they o.d or whatever.
he was clean..this guy he talked about his problem alot a chronic lapser..that's what he called himself.
i can mention another actor that some love here .but i find highly overrated..no one makes a stink that people came and cleaned his mess up to protect his image.that he was drug user..

Last edited:
Back