1/6 Coomodel 1/6 william adams a.k.a miura anjin in honda tadakatsu’s gusoku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel this preorder from BBTS but they may have shipped him out already to other collectors . He’s sold out now but they actually had a damaged non deluxe version in stock a couple of days ago for $20 less . It’s now sold out again . So i assume they had him in stock .

20180714_204406.jpg20180714_205307.jpg20180714_205211.jpg
Update on my William. Actually, not William anymore lol.

Anyone know if holding that pose with that sword long term is safe for the figure? I am concern it may deteriorate the hand joint.

I had to cancel this preorder from BBTS but they may have shipped him out already to other collectors . He’s sold out now but they actually had a damaged non deluxe version in stock a couple of days ago for $20 less . It’s now sold out again . So i assume they had him in stock .

Somehow I pre-ordered it from Timewalker. They are getting it this month, I think.

William is such awsome figure, especially like the magnetictop topknot feauture, previous Sanada/Masamune really pain in the @ss to keep the helmet stable..armor quite heavy, cannot imagine how much heavier for upcoming Nobunaga/Li Naomasa.

Absoltely love this Coo samurai series!

You will be fine with the pose . I want to know who that other figure is ? Is that the Hell Ninja ??

It's Shadow Ninja from Poptoys, but I modified him into more of a Wuxia style assassin. The hat is from Hell Ninja's kit.

Ok I see what you did . Nice job brother. Looks really cool .

Thanks, here's a little project showcasing this custom figure. If anyone knows of a figure that looks like this, I am interested. I am not a fan of his boots, they look too western for my taste. Also interested in Wuxia styled backpack for the figure as well, if anyone knows of any.
The_Traveling_Blade_Project.jpg

my custom display case finally arrived. its big enough for 1 - 6 figures
so i guess i have to buy another one for the ACI Toys Nobunaga and Coomodels Naomasa

K1600_DSCN3410.JPG
K1600_DSCN3417.JPG
K1600_DSCN3420.JPG

Looks good, how much did it cost?

It was 120€ for 50 cm x 50 cm x 70 cm.
There is a German shop where you can design your own display case. You just have to choose the category and the dimensions.

You have to put everything together by yourself but its pretty easy,
you can connect the parts like Lego and then there are 5 little screws for every side. It takes like 30 minutes.

And for the pedestal - i just bought a black 7€ table from IKEA, its perfect because its 55 cm x 55 cm.

No wonder mine was taking forever... No Miura Anjin for me =/
Email from BBTS. Last minute notice, when I could have ordered him somewhere else... oh well... lesson learned from ordering obscure figs from BBTS.

"The William Adams (Miura Anjin) 1/6 Scale Figure (Exclusive Ver.) has been allocated by the manufacturer. We have fulfilled as many preorders as possible with the quantity we received, so we have no choice but to cancel all remaining Pre-orders."

No wonder mine was taking forever... No Miura Anjin for me =/
Email from BBTS. Last minute notice, when I could have ordered him somewhere else... oh well... lesson learned from ordering obscure figs from BBTS.

"The William Adams (Miura Anjin) 1/6 Scale Figure (Exclusive Ver.) has been allocated by the manufacturer. We have fulfilled as many preorders as possible with the quantity we received, so we have no choice but to cancel all remaining Pre-orders."

When did you place PO at BBTS ?

I got Masamune and William (deluxe) both at BBTS.

That's terrible!
Is it BBTS's fault? or Coo model's fault?
I got my pre-order from Timewalker, but they are probably getting it from BBTS.
I guess mine's cancelled as well then....

I think it's both BBTS and manufacturers fault. Communication between retailer and manufacturer is non existent i guess. I was thinking about ordering from Timewalker, but you haven't gotten yours yet? I also placed my order for William Adams Deluxe at BBTS on June 7th. Now BBTS has me worried, what if the rest end up like this, you know, the ones we really want, such as Oda Nobunaga, Imagawa Yoshimoto, Li Naomasa... You can't have Yoshimoto without Nobunaga and vice versa lol. Maybe Li Naomasa will come through because of the NRD required, hopefully... But considering BBTS and manufacture allocation issues, I might order from somewhere else. Where else have you guys had luck with these figs? Also, which place seems to get theirs first, BBTS is always months behind. It worries me this will happen to every other figure I had on pre-order.

Timewalker sent me email saying their supplier is not BBTS
However, it sounds like they are also having some communication problem with their supplier.

These Coo samurai figures are getting very popular lately. I still remember both Sanada Yukimura and Masamune in stock at BBTS for been quite a time until sold out.

Back