1/6 Coomodel 1/6 william adams a.k.a miura anjin in honda tadakatsu’s gusoku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?
Honestly, I'm still happy with Sanada, but I'm loosing interest on Samurai armors these days.
Even this one, I'd be OK if it's cancelled now - as long as I get my deposit back.

They would even be more popular if Coo model actually fulfilled all the pre-orders, and didn't leave certain collectors in the dark.

True that.
Nothing like you pre-order something and get it last after all the steam is off. It's like eating leftover cold soup...
It could be also the distributor's fault.

funny haha ^^ ... Why come you losing interest when they are about to do the coolest samurai? The armor/QC gets better with each figure i have seen. Did you see the 1/12 line of samurai coming O.O

Well.. 1 red, 1 blue, 1 black - too Colorful already! :D
I get yellow and pink, and I can make power ranger set...
Not getting into 1/12 line personally.

Anyone ordered from BBTS or Ekia Hobbies and got the figure back in June?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed Sanada, own Masamune and William...looking forward to Nobunaga and Naomasa

Well, I found Date Masamune after a good search. Finally picked him up, but I am still missing William Adams xd Doh!

that bad ? I have no idea how I got lucky with BBTS for William Adam Deluxe version though :p

Looks like COO Model is doing some new samurai. They were shown at SHCC 2018 but I can't find any better photos. Looks like they are doing a Date Masamune 2.0? 3411c17e4ed8d6fd9971ba616a542873.jpg e56291a9dd6d99ce73d83e8edf133121.jpg d36ec9e878e162a5b9d575fa711519b5.jpg ae9caa1332df921a2afaed8649663243.jpg

Timewalker sent me email saying their supplier is not BBTS
However, it sounds like they are also having some communication problem with their supplier.

almost 2 months passed since I checked last time.
No reply from Timewalker toys either. I guess it's a goner. I'll request refund after Thanksgiving break..

there is a little difference, not all of those armors are coming with a body and headsculpt.
they are releasing single armors too like the "Oda Nobunaga Legendary Edition". its only the armor, weapons
and accessoires, no body.

also they have a line with miniature helmet replicas only. so only the products where you can see a body
and a headsculpt on the overview picture
will be delivered with a body and headsculpt.

almost 2 months passed since I checked last time.
No reply from Timewalker toys either. I guess it's a goner. I'll request refund after Thanksgiving break..

I talked to Steven, the Timewalker toys owner. He was also troubled by this CooModels deliveries and distributor.
Anyways, he agreed to get it from 3rd party and send to me. He is a man of his words and he had to pay extra to do this.

Kudos to Steven and Timewalker Toys

Tracking says it's out for delivery today - 12/24. True X-mas gift!

I talked to Steven, the Timewalker toys owner. He was also troubled by this CooModels deliveries and distributor.
Anyways, he agreed to get it from 3rd party and send to me. He is a man of his words and he had to pay extra to do this.

Kudos to Steven and Timewalker Toys

Tracking says it's out for delivery today - 12/24. True X-mas gift!

Now that’s what I call fantastic service from Timewalker toys .A great company .[emoji106]

I have already ordered Takeda Shingen deluxe with Oda legend armor set, plus bought loose Oda head +cloth +body to put on that legend armor set :yess:

As a Star Wars fan I could easily see Mr Lucas get the idea for Darth Vader based on that Oda legend armor.

Back