Coomodel 1/6 series of empires - ii naomasa the scarlet yaksha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the new ones are just absolutely phenomenal, meticulously crafted with elaborate details. Especially black Oda armor set, very impressive.
69892821_10214011701156566_1870513658191151104_n.jpg

Who did you order Shingen with? Ordered mine through Timewalker, but they always seem to take a long time to get these in.
He?s in Vietnam, not in the US. It only takes a week to transfer from China to Vietnam.

US retailers don?t get these figures in until a month or two after they released in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received mine from China after 2 weeks.

62a056cf74ddfbe5c0eecaa7dcaf1d1a.jpg

31b72949fa752ef36e34b2938aaa5e31.jpg

33417f74e413c561ba37f3f6bd366e34.jpg

I just ordered Takeda Shingen A.K.A. Tiger of Kai (Deluxe) 1/6 Scale Figure. Couldn?t pass up this work of art . I?ll post pictures when I get him set up next week . I also found this interesting documentary about samurai amor . https://youtu.be/T5fDUcWn2Dc

Is it just me or should there be a specific thread for COOMODEL Samurai discussion. The pics shared here and on the other thread are amazing.
I have heard only good things from this line, is there any negative(s) I should be away off before jumping in?

The figure of MINAMOTO NO YOSHI-TSUNE in RED GHOST OF MOUNT KURAMA (DEMON VERSION) has really caught my eyes and I just can't stop myself from looking at it.

View attachment 473322
View attachment 473319

Is it just me or should there be a specific thread for COOMODEL Samurai discussion. The pics shared here and on the other thread are amazing.
I have heard only good things from this line, is there any negative(s) I should be aware of before jumping in?

The figure of MINAMOTO NO YOSHI-TSUNE in RED GHOST OF MOUNT KURAMA (DEMON VERSION) has really caught my eyes and I just can't stop myself from looking at it.

Attachments

• demon.jpg
    demon.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 167
I have heard only good things from this line, is there any negative(s) I should be aware of before jumping in?

Yeah I preordered both from KG. They looks fantastic. Still waiting for Timewalker to get in Shingen and Kenshin, they are so far behind the Asian sellers it’s not funny.

It?s not just Timewalker. All of the other US retailers are behind due to the delay from US distributors.

Apparently there is no such thing as a "perfect" figure, this is especially true when it comes to mass-production complicated samurai figures like these.

100% all the time, at least, from my personal experience, I always have to completely re-tie all the strings, re-adjust the armors to get them have a decent look.

I have heard only good things from this line, is there any negative(s) I should be away off before jumping in?

View attachment 473322
View attachment 473319

I agree with you 100% about there being a single thread for Coo model Empire series collectibles. My experience with Coo model and there cousin company 303 toys has been nothing but joy . I haven?t had any major problems from either and highly recommend there products . Coo model samurai figures are in my opinion the top of the line in 1/6 scale collecting . There museum pieces through and through .

Coomodel watch out! You have a new heavy weight challenger named Pop Toys!

2d743f80ba0a0ec1ad4ee58fb49abc24.jpg

833b98349afad5ccfca235330b8b5b99.jpg

c7142492d4130be2478221d076b72be0.jpg

First African samurai Yasuke
Find me on Instagram @figurephan
8c0c83c5c56dd6ea80ee24ec2a31120e.jpg

bdb9cb52cd66e7b7520136da8b4bcd15.jpg

Kenshin visits Shingen scene
405b9c9233fa04517870f99b10c576ec.jpg

Back