1/6 Coomodel 1/6 william adams a.k.a miura anjin in honda tadakatsu’s gusoku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures by Miniatures_Ray

29740210_374666746276295_6071856731632173056_n.jpg
29717497_1888394777837687_8206459901560487936_n.jpg

..such a beautiful samurai figure! But i prefer putting the helmet and mask on... have deluxe William on PO...that backdrop is art!

Have to make custom cabinet to fit the whole deluxe version though

it will take some time until it arrives in the US and the EU. it seems like its only available in asian regions right now.
Bigbadtoystore's date was "1st Quarter 2018" at some point, now its 2nd Quarter.
there are sites where it still says 4th Quarter 2017 ... so i guess nobody knows what the real date is.

i asked the staff of the german site where i ordered and they asked their supplier if they know something
but sadly there is no information available.

Im expecting shipping time would be around end of June, beginning of July from BBTS...

Oda Nobunaga might be shipped in March 2019 lol

yeah, it seems like organizing is not their strongest feature. the release dates for the Coomodel products are all over the place.
like +6 months on top of the intended release date.
but at least so far all of the products turned out to be really good and they are improving everytime.

release date for Li Naomasa is probably january 2020 :lol

Did this come into US retails yet?

its only available in China, South Korea and Japan right now. there is no information
about a actual release date for the US and Europe.
we probably have to wait 1-2 months.

it was released in Asia in March, so I thought we might see it in US around May which is 1-2 month after releaase..no?

no. all of the unboxing/presentation videos and all of the (fan/hobby) photos of the actual final figure are from asian regions.
(mostly China and South Korea)
it seems like no other region has it in stock right now. so i'm pretty sure it didnt arrive in the US or Europe yet.

The backdrop and stage are sick!!

When it comes to Coo samurai figures like this, it will be ALWAYS Deluxe version for me!

i have received a email from the german shop just now, William arrived and is in stock.
if its available here, it should be available everywhere pretty soon.

i have received a email from the german shop just now, William arrived and is in stock.
if its available here, it should be available everywhere pretty soon.

Any links..can't find anyone in the UK who deals with Coo

Any links..can't find anyone in the UK who deals with Coo

Oh, sorry, they dont order Coomodel products themself. I made a request / special order and they took care of it.
So they just ordered one for me.

Back