coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have enough display space for my collection as it is, but for a statue this beautiful, I'll create my own pocket dimension to display it if I have to. I'll find a way. :rotfl

Me too python!why we dont have the info yet? The alien resurrection bust is on PO from the day 1..:(

The CP Big Chap should be up relatively soon, but the Dog Alien according to Kelvin is still pending approval so it might take longer.

The CP Big Chap should be up relatively soon, but the Dog Alien according to Kelvin is still pending approval so it might take longer.

This is fine by me, but I'd love some indication of the price in order to plan ahead. I hope they space these out by a good 6+ tbh as I'd like to get a few of them if I can.

This is fine by me, but I'd love some indication of the price in order to plan ahead. I hope they space these out by a good 6+ tbh as I'd like to get a few of them if I can.
Lol. Dude, just start saving now at maximum capacity and hope for the best. No need to wait for a price to plan for this. If the price isn't agreeable, your out nothing. [emoji41]

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Lol. Dude, just start saving now at maximum capacity and hope for the best. No need to wait for a price to plan for this. If the price isn't agreeable, your out nothing. [emoji41]

Agreed, just save as much as you can cause you know it will be a lot.

I am, but I have lots of things in the real world to pay for also sadly. Given how expensive I expect these to be, and given I'll be needing a few, it would be nice to have an idea of what they will ultimately cost. And a bit of breathing space between pre-orders would be appreciated as we aren't all made of money unfortunately. I've already decided I'm in for at least the Big chap and Dog.... And presumably several Predators.

I am, but I have lots of things in the real world to pay for also sadly. Given how expensive I expect these to be, and given I'll be needing a few, it would be nice to have an idea of what they will ultimately cost. And a bit of breathing space between pre-orders would be appreciated as we aren't all made of money unfortunately. I've already decided I'm in for at least the Big chap and Dog.... And presumably several Predators.
I've decided that I'm un for this as long as it comes in under 2k. Over that and I just can't justify it. Same with the runner. So my 63$/week is set aside all the same. :)

Lol!!me too python!! I am in for the BC the dog and the future warrior:). I don't know what are they waiting for the PO on the BC..

I've decided that I'm un for this as long as it comes in under 2k. Over that and I just can't justify it. Same with the runner. So my 63$/week is set aside all the same. :)

When you look at Prime 1 Mr Freeze, ,this a gigantic 1/3 with a lots of details, an awesome Mr Freeze statue and it's pointed at 1500 USD so i hope it will be the same kind of price for the Alien 1/3 line

I'm in for this. CoolProps, PCS, Chronicle, Prime 1. That's where it's at. Nothing from Sideshow has excited me for years.

Love this! Do we have a height/width? Cost? Release date? I wish there was a smaller scale too as this maybe too big for my flat :(

I'm wondering wat the price will be now since WW on horse has hit 3600 USD...Maybe this dog will be 2 or 3k. I really hope it will be affordable but i've some doubt

The Wonder Woman on Horse is a 1/3 scale statue, measuring 1m40 high!! This can explain the price. And this is WAY MORE bigger than the dog alien which would look very tiny next to it. So there is no reason for the dog to be the same price or reach the 3K mark...
Sizewise, WW is huge compared to the forthcomming dog.

I'm wondering wat the price will be now since WW on horse has hit 3600 USD...Maybe this dog will be 2 or 3k. I really hope it will be affordable but i've some doubt

There is no comparison between the two products. And the feedback regarding the WW price seems to have shaken the higher ups at P1 anyway. This will hopefully be much more in line with their standard 1/3 statues.

There is no comparison between the two products. And the feedback regarding the WW price seems to have shaken the higher ups at P1 anyway. This will hopefully be much more in line with their standard 1/3 statues.

Exactly, this should be closer to $1500 like some of the larger Arkham pieces.

Back