coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there supposed to be a alternative head display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There certainly was, I hope it is still included as I really liked the closed mouth look.

xw7YFWF.jpg

There certainly was, I hope it is still included as I really liked the closed mouth look.

xw7YFWF.jpg

Ah that's the one dude! Cheers Python! I really like both portraits and hope it's included.
Only worry is... wouldn't of Prime 1 displayed it alongside the maquette?

Maybe not, Sideshow rarely display alternative heads, I don't recall seeing any next to Prime 1's other statues? I'll have to go and look at the pictures again. A seam line would be my only concern, but it looks like they included the entire neck right down to the shoulders, so it could work. This thing is going to be so good. I'm worried I won't be able to afford it currently... But I'm going to try my hardest!

Maybe not, Sideshow rarely display alternative heads, I don't recall seeing any next to Prime 1's other statues? I'll have to go and look at the pictures again. A seam line would be my only concern, but it looks like they included the entire neck right down to the shoulders, so it could work. This thing is going to be so good. I'm worried I won't be able to afford it currently... But I'm going to try my hardest!

Yeah your right. I haven't seen all the extras with their other pieces on show so there's no reason to think at this stage that it doesn't have the alternate head, which is awesome news!!!!

Hopefully Lee at Collectibles Direct will get a few, if not, it'll be a sideshow direct jobby. Payment plan all the way dude. I'm screwed... I want the new Sideshow Queen Alien Maquette, HCG Queen Wall Bust and this Alien 3 Maquette. Not to mention my Mrs wants the new 1/3 Wonder Woman on a horse too [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Over the past years I've had to strip my collection... I had so much at one point. Miss loads of it, but life happens... Prime 1 are going to give me a new chance to rebuild my collection with some quality pieces and not MEGA aftermarket prices ;)

Yeah your right. I haven't seen all the extras with their other pieces on show so there's no reason to think at this stage that it doesn't have the alternate head, which is awesome news!!!!

Hopefully Lee at Collectibles Direct will get a few, if not, it'll be a sideshow direct jobby. Payment plan all the way dude. I'm screwed... I want the new Sideshow Queen Alien Maquette, HCG Queen Wall Bust and this Alien 3 Maquette. Not to mention my Mrs wants the new 1/3 Wonder Woman on a horse too [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Over the past years I've had to strip my collection... I had so much at one point. Miss loads of it, but life happens... Prime 1 are going to give me a new chance to rebuild my collection with some quality pieces and not MEGA aftermarket prices ;)

Let's hope so, it will be an EX item worth having for sure! That WW on horse will cost you a fortune lol, good luck. There's a lot I'd like, but I'm quite content now to pass on a lot of stuff, I've come to terms with the realisation that I simply can't keep up with the crazy price increases. I'd dead set on getting this Dog, and the 1/3 Big chap from Coolprops though, I'll be so disappointed to miss out on either of them. And I'd love the 1:1 Big chap head, but it's just to expensive for me currently. Here's to hoping for half decent prices on the maquettes!

The Swamp Thing from Prime1 was displayed with extra parts during last summer Wonderfest.

Who knows then. I just messaged them to see if we can get some confirmation. They do tend to respond, but it sometimes takes a few days. This looks ready though, we may see it go up for sale out of the blue anytime...

Who knows then. I just messaged them to see if we can get some confirmation. They do tend to respond, but it sometimes takes a few days. This looks ready though, we may see it go up for sale out of the blue anytime...

Thabks phyton!! Let's see what they answer to you;)

This looks nice.And they used a better paint.Not this extreme Orange like on the heads.

Have to say though - I'd be surprised if they DID release the "2 head" option as the only option - that dome is going to be a b iatch to produce with good QC . . . and would be very expensive.

If they decided on a 2nd head, I guess they could give us the following purchase options:

• Buy with closed jaw
  • Buy with open jaw
  • Buy with BOTH

Fun waiting to see :)

Or, an EX with a slightly higher price maybe, I'd pay it as I love the closed mouth. People who only want the open mouth can just get a reg locally and save money. Hopefully we'll find out soon! :love

Back