Contagion (2011)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nothing new, but maybe this time around, it's just really well done, and scaryingly realistic perhaps. Great cast and maybe they can just pull it off.

Mixed reviews? I haven't heard anything else other than "amazing", or.. "incredible", etc.

Greatest movie of the year.

I had some free tickets for this weekend and wasn't sure what to go see. I was between this, Warrior, and Rise of the POTA, so I left it up to my wife. She chose Contagion. Hope its good.

Is it really that good? I keep hearing mixed reviews.

spock_slap.gif

Last edited:
I was going to wear a hazmat suit, but decided not to.

Great movie, pretty disturbing. Half fiction/half reality... a foreseeable future? Probably.

Still don't know what to think about this - it was believable and pretty straightforward - there are so many characters that you can't get invested into any one of them, although we're probably supposed to identify with Matt Damon. They do a good job of showing the different aspects of what a disaster like this would result in - the opportunist, the desperate, the medical heroes, the everyman, etc.

With the population growth on the Earth we'll need a culling of the population every few 100 years. This kind of thing is just a matter of time.

Back