JND / Kojun Works to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really understood the love for Die Hard, at least to the extent that it gets on here; but, I guess it’s one of those where you had to be there maybe? They’re fun action movies where the first one is probably the best, but I can’t say I’ve ever wanted/desired a figure from any of the films. Not to mention, none of the customs I’ve seen have ever made me see what would be so appealing to have a McClane on my shelf. Maybe it needs an official offering for me to understand it more.

Last edited:
I never really understood the love for Die Hard, at least to the extent that it gets on here; but, I guess it’s one of those where you had to be there maybe? They’re fun action movies where the first one is probably the best, but I can’t say I’ve ever wanted/desired a figure from any of the films. Not to mention, none of the customs I’ve seen have ever made me see what would be so appealing to have a McClane on my shelf. Maybe it needs an official offering for me to understand it more.
same thing i feel when it comes down to aliens and predators. i mean bulky ugly mf in fishnet?

Nostalgia is a hell of drug (to paraphrase Rick James). :lol

I’m kind of the same- apart from not understanding the love for the movie.
I consider Die Hard to be a pretty much perfect movie and one of my all time faves. It’s infinitely quotable, action packed, funny, all around iconic, a staple of my annual Christmas festivities, but I’ve never craved a McClain figure. Same for Indy actually.

Maybe it stems from the age I was seeing those movies where the leads really seemed like grown, adult men from the real world, and weren’t particularly toyetic or fantastical in the same way the likes of Batman is.

Rumor is the next figure they're doing is Bale Batman & Armory. Along with young Harry Potter Trio.

giphy.gif

It’ll be interesting to see if there are early adopters with the new seamless stuff. A $75 phicen body is a whooooooole different ballgame than this price point. I kinda wonder if they don’t get crickets. For myself, it would have to be my figure of figures I can’t live without to take the risk.

Limited to 3000 units worldwide

Available in Q2 2025

JOKER Type A - $1022
JOKER Type B - $1664 prices from OneSixthKit

Not sure if anyone caught the live with Daniel? I was watching it about 10minutes late after it started and right when he started to talked about the next figure (which I believe he previously alluded to being TDK Batman) it switched to private and cut off. Anyone catch what was mentioned?

Last edited:
Dropping $1,500 on a figure you have no idea how it will age in 10 years is a huge risk, IMO. Like it or not, these figures are an investment, and everyone I know does not want to see their investments deteriorate over time with no accountability from the manufacturer

While I don’t disagree, just like a lot of our collectibles, longevity also depends on handling, proper care (or lack thereof) and environmental conditions. Though, JND has previously mentioned that their manufacturer has said the silicone they provide JND will last a minimum of 30years with proper care and someone else in the JND Collectors group recently mentioned that same manufacturer has also recently developed a new silicone that will last a minimum of 40years.

I don't like JND from the start. They have this air of superiority in their videos and posts, and their products simply do not live to their own hype.

InArt are starting to keep cards closer to their chest, with fewer reveals now. Eventually they'll be dead silent except for product launches like HT.

I don't like JND and their business model,it's a good thing I'm priced out lol.

I'll keep with IA for the high end stuff that isn't a rip off and HTs for the 'mid-tier' stuff 😅

Back