Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
muggs-1.jpg

I like them too.
:D
Dooku's due shortly, so it'll be interesting to see how close you are.

Just seen the new Dooku one. QUick send in your pic to Hasbro. Much better than the official offering!

Finally found Boba today. Been looking for months, since seeing him originally and passing :banghead. He's great, better than my Vader, and that's saying alot.

Definitely want Gree, if he can be had. And also I'm really liking Bespin Luke. These are really addictive. :cool:

Well, it looks like I'll be having more than four of these thanks to the SDCC exclusives. So that makes my future Mighty Muggs collection the following:

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Maul
Indiana Jones & Mola Ram
Commander Gree & Fertility Idol

I agree that the Boba Fett is great. I got that one for my son at MegaCon... and it's actually what made me want to pick up a couple for myself. :monkey3

So far I have Han, Obi-wan and the Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper totally rocks. I still want to pick up Vader and eventually Lando.

I have all of the ones that have been released, and they're all good, although I would actually say that my least favorite is Vader, mostly because his helmet doesn't stay in place very well and his cape also kind of gets in the way. Boba Fett is very nice, but they missed the boat by not including his gun. Other than that I don't really have any complaints. I do kind of wonder if they are going to make an R2D2, and if so, how they will alter the standard "mugg" form factor to do it.

Just FYI, I found the new wave today at a Wal-mart south of town. Bought Lando and Jango. The Leia I wasn't impressed with. Cody is well-done, but he's not an important enough character for me to buy it.

I read somewhere (Rebelscum, I think) that there will be a Darth Revan one?? Man, that would be sweet. I loves me some KOTOR. :rock

I read somewhere (Rebelscum, I think) that there will be a Darth Revan one?? Man, that would be sweet. I loves me some KOTOR. :rock

You're not just misremembering the mock-ups posted by zen azazel earlier in the thread are you? Revan and Malak would be great, but perhaps a little obscure for a Mighty Mugg.

Well, it looks like I'll be having more than four of these thanks to the SDCC exclusives. So that makes my future Mighty Muggs collection the following:

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Maul
Indiana Jones & Mola Ram
Commander Gree & Fertility Idol

I agree that the Boba Fett is great. I got that one for my son at MegaCon... and it's actually what made me want to pick up a couple for myself. :monkey3

Hey Carl, might I interest you in looking over the Medicom VCD's a little closer? You might be tempted... :lol

Hey Carl, might I interest you in looking over the Medicom VCD's a little closer? You might be tempted... :lol

just saw some Medi VCDs in person and i must say i was impressed at their quality.

Yeah, the VCD's are quite nice. The kids in my classes really like them and think they're the coolest part of my collection.

I'm having a hard time locating them locally. It's been at least a month since I've seen them in stores.

That must mean that they are a hit with collectors. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back