Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!:rock

:banana:bananamighty mugg pimpin' big homie!:banana:banana

:D

well i saw black spidey but i had to pass I decided to just get venom instead..........i'm just about to order a set of the new ones revan, shadowstormie, han, vader, maul, koon, ackbar, and somebody else's name i forget:slap

I think that really depends on where you live. I've heard of people say that they have a hard time finding certain ones that I have seen many times. But generally speaking it seems the more popular characters like Vader and the Stormtroopers, or Han and Chewie tend to be harder to find.

I've got 15 of these myself. Most recently purchased the Ghost Rider and Galactus, but, 11 of those 15 are Star Wars ones. Working at Target, I get first dibs on all that kind of stuff if I work when we're unloading the trucks.

hey malice pick up any good mighty muggs lately

not lately mate i've been really busy at work.:monkey2

I've got 15 of these myself. Most recently purchased the Ghost Rider and Galactus, but, 11 of those 15 are Star Wars ones. Working at Target, I get first dibs on all that kind of stuff if I work when we're unloading the trucks.

damn you lucky mate! hook it up main:naughty

Hells to the yeah man :rock

Found Dooku today at Target. Glad to see they're carrying them again, empty MM shelf for about 3 weeks. Anyway, to sum up Dooku, he's just about the best $11 piece of plastic ever! So far, he's my favorite, they just nailed his likeness (in the stylized Mighty Mugg way of course). This line is really addicting and I hope they keep it going!

Found Dooku today at Target. Glad to see they're carrying them again, empty MM shelf for about 3 weeks. Anyway, to sum up Dooku, he's just about the best $11 piece of plastic ever! So far, he's my favorite, they just nailed his likeness (in the stylized Mighty Mugg way of course). This line is really addicting and I hope they keep it going!

That's good to hear. Dooku is the only one of the new CW that I want. I think he looks great.

Back