Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they cancel production on this will they inform us, I did flexpay and by some reason on May 25 they only charge me $7.00. Hope they don't cancel.

It sucks for people who have most of it paid for in flex. Sideshow's flex payment is convenient but the delays make it look like a scam

Wow, just saw this.
And they've actually updated the sales page on the Sideshow site as well to reflect the new May date.
That is an absurd amount of slippage. That means its delayed a full year from when it was first supposed to come out.

Never thought I'd consider cancelling this one.

You know, I expect delays. It's just part of the game, so whatever. A few months here, a delay or two there. Ordinarily I just sigh and roll with it.

But four delays, and we're looking at frickin' May, now? Five more months, making for a full years worth of delays so far, with absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that it won't slip yet again after that. I mean there does come a point where it all gets beyond a freaking joke, even in the absurdist context of this hobby. Especially when delays have no impact on the end state quality whatsoever, so it's still the exact same quality control lucky dip on something that was perpetually pushed back, as it is on something that arrives on schedule... :banghead

I hope -really, really hope- they already factored the Chinese New Year when they added these delays. Otherwise, we're having another delay in a month from now.

Is there a specific outlet that Sideshow uses to communicate with fans about why stuff like this is delayed?

When was the original ship date supposed to be? I'm sure it was May 2014 as I remember thinking it'd make a great birthday present to myself. Now I can just have it for my 2015 birthday.

SS doesn't communicate with fans much. They have an ask section on forums like this and sf, that's about it.

I have put this out of my mind,when ever it shows up it will be a surprise for me.I have giving up waiting for this one.

I have to say it's pretty obnoxious. I've got four Premium Formats shipping in Jan/Feb (now that Sinestro is delayed again) just because of changed to the shipping dates.

I have to say it's pretty obnoxious. I've got four Premium Formats shipping in Jan/Feb (now that Sinestro is delayed again) just because of changed to the shipping dates.
Same here and it's gonna cause cancellations for me. This is a fast moving hobby. It's easy to lose interest because there is a constant barrage of new releases

Well all you guys still waiting on this Im so sorry to hear it, after months of delay ARH Studios "Sacrifice" is here.
And yes there is still 12 left if you like to get one :)

Take a look at it next to another great Sideshow Conan

Yeah... no thanks, I rather not drop over a thousand bucks on that thing. ^^^

No need to get offended by my comment zeusy, it was directed towards the used car salesman offering phoney sympathy and at the same time trying desperately to get rid off some of, imo, his terrible arh conan. Extremely classless behaviour that got him banned from SF. I'm subscribed to this thread because I am indeed buying this statue, I have absolutely no interest in the arh statue. What I don't do, is go into the arh thread and start posting SS Conan in there with the main intention of getting more sales for them.If averone wants to sell his statues, he should pay the premium membership like everyone else and then go open up a for sale thread.

All threads have discussion about related statues. No harm by Averone by mentioning their statue. Not for me, but I'm waiting on the Undying Conan, so any activity in this thread is nice :)

I absolutely agree with you wanderlai, except that wasn't a discussion about another statue, it was an advertisement to buy now! 12 left! On another note, the 5 months delay does suck, but I'm prepared to wait for the ultimate (imo) representation of conan for just a little bit longer.

Back