Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna be a cool statue to own next year, i like the tailoring on Conan and the defeated skeleton. It would be neat if they made a companion piece to it, like whatever he is getting ready to smash. Maybe even do a group of attacking skeleton warriors to keep with the theme.

Really like this piece. Surprised the EX was only 200 should of been a little more but it's whatever I'll be picking up a regular anyways unless the EX comes back in stock.

Just placed an order over at SS. :yess: Now the wait begins.

Last edited:
Just placed an order over at BBTS. Didn't feel like paying the NRD at SS and wasn't the EX so just thought I save that $38 dollars or $40 bucks for something else. very excited for this one! :yess:

Shipping cost more with BBTS and you don't get reward points which is $23 back.

Shipping cost more with BBTS and you don't get reward points which is $23 back.

That's true I guess I can just order from SS and suck up on spending the NRD. Usually every time I order my points never seem to stack up much but it's whatever right? Just want the piece itself. I'll order from SS than which is right now.

Edit: Placed my order with SS. Now the wait begins.

Just thought I'd bump this.

Too much discussion on Fury vs Sacrifice when everyone should know that the Rage piece is the single best Conan statue :D

Just thought I'd bump this.

Too much discussion on Fury vs Sacrifice when everyone should know that the Rage piece is the single best Conan statue :D

Absolutely brother! Fury is basically a big ape with a Conan accessory around its neck.The other is a insanely overpriced butterface/ cartoonish mess. Rage and brutal are both exquisite representations of the Cimmerian barbarian!

Absolutely brother! Fury is basically a big ape with a Conan accessory around its neck.The other is a insanely overpriced butterface/ cartoonish mess. Rage and brutal are both exquisite representations of the Cimmerian barbarian!

Hey, I like the ape! :) And as a dio it works out great.

This one will be awesome though, literally towering over most other PFs.

Hey, I like the ape! :) And as a dio it works out great.

This one will be awesome though, literally towering over most other PFs.

Don't get me wrong, I just want more Conan and less ape is all :lol I'm sure it's a great statue, I have the Conan the prize statue and it one of my favourites.

I canceled my Ex a week ago, so someone's waitlist should have converted. I'll stick with the Regular at a retailer here. I received the Barbarian Diablo Overthrown Ex a few days ago, too... and wow, gonna be a killer display with this and the Fury of the Beast.

Cant wait to get this beast of a statue in-hand! I doubt SSC is going to make a companion for Rage, but if they do Im in for sure.
On a side note, Does anyone else in this hobby wish the Indian in the cupboard, cupboard was real!? Or do you think the statues would kill us?

Don't get me wrong, I just want more Conan and less ape is all :lol I'm sure it's a great statue, I have the Conan the prize statue and it one of my favourites.

The Conan on the Fury of the Beast is just as big as on "The Prize". What you are saying is, "I want less statue overall".

The Conan on the Fury of the Beast is just as big as on "The Prize". What you are saying is, "I want less statue overall".

That's like arguing that if they were to make another 1/4 Conan that has him inside of a box that cannot be removed (but you can see his head and arms poking out), it would be more of a statue than this since it comes with a box. Conan just looks like an afterthought on the King Kong statue.

Ya ok there... It's a dio that can be viewed in a 3 dimensional plane. Turn it sideways and there is all of conan, in 1/5 scale, just as big as he is in "The Prize". If he is an afterthought, why does he look so well painted and so well detailed?

I applaud SSC for doing something so original. It is so dynamic.

That's like arguing that if they were to make another 1/4 Conan that has him inside of a box that cannot be removed (but you can see his head and arms poking out), it would be more of a statue than this since it comes with a box. Conan just looks like an afterthought on the King Kong statue.

Analogy fail. Your off the debatete team...

So what your saying is if i carry the 2 and add a box divided by a head and two limbs then Conan equals large squared to King Kong infinity?

**Yawn** Oh look, another King Kong reverence :monkey4

Probably why Conan has a kilt on the Rage piece to appease the 'I just want my Conan with a naked option ' brigade.

:wave

Back