Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale

If the GG version can light up the SS version should also.

It's probably easier to fully light up a 1:6 scale hologram than a much larger 1:2 scale version.

We don't want the Emperor to be lit up from only the knees down--the light needs to be strong all the way up to his head.

Well some of the Marvel LSB's light up so I have hope this will too.

A light-up feature is key, particularly at this price point.

I have a feeling that this one doesn't have that feature. In all of the pics I've seen of it at SDCC, it's not lit up. The technology to light it up completely is available, so it would be a shame to not have that feature.

Regardless, the statue looks VERY cool. I'm not sold on the tapering body but I can see the artistic as well as weight reducing aspect of it.

A light-up feature is key, particularly at this price point.

I have a feeling that this one doesn't have that feature. In all of the pics I've seen of it at SDCC, it's not lit up. The technology to light it up completely is available, so it would be a shame to not have that feature.

Regardless, the statue looks VERY cool. I'm not sold on the tapering body but I can see the artistic as well as weight reducing aspect of it.

Well we havent seen the Yoda/Clone PF lightup but it does.

I wonder if they decided that a light up feature would require the bulb/LED to extend past the palm and up into the visible interior of the hologram, and they weren't willing to make that compromise.

I wonder if the Cody that's going to be in the next Diane auction will light up.

I wonder if the Cody that's going to be in the next Diane auction will light up.

I'm almost certain it will--which is why I'm worried that they tried to make it work for the final product and just couldn't. Like the light up Hellboy PF, the auction version might be the only one with a light up feature. That's the only reason I can imagine it being included in the auction--because it wasn't possible or practical or affordable to incorporate the lights into the final product, making the prototype something special.

I would love to be wrong!

:monkey2

here are pics i took with the glass off.

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1088.jpg

DSCN1035.jpg

and Sidious does light up, the battery compartment is on the palm of Cody's hands. i think you could see it in the pics

and Sidious does light up, the battery compartment is on the palm of Cody's hands. i think you could see it in the pics

You just cost me $300...

:chew :chew :chew

:fireworks :emperor :fireworks

:chew :chew :chew​

Looks like this one is going in my office.

You will not be disappointed Tom! In person this piece is big, It's taller than Galactus by a couple of inches. Overall this will be an amazing display piece in a dimly lit office :joy

quoted for truth right there. this piece really is awesome, and he is just the start of the LSB for star wars, they said they were gonna do mostly humans and some aliens in LSB too so hopefully we see an Anakin or Chewie

This will be mine. :rock :chew :emperor

quoted for truth right there. this piece really is awesome, and he is just the start of the LSB for star wars, they said they were gonna do mostly humans and some aliens in LSB too so hopefully we see an Anakin or Chewie

There's enough humans in the 1/6 line, so I'm hoping the LSB line is where the aliens will be showcased. :tap

And thanks for the info on it lighting up. It will be hard to pass it up now.

There's enough humans in the 1/6 line, so I'm hoping the LSB line is where the aliens will be showcased. :tap

And thanks for the info on it lighting up. It will be hard to pass it up now.

I wanna seee all the clone commanders in LSB.

Back