Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale

Me too. :joy

He will look great with my MR and eFX helmet collection.

That is a great looking item... can really see this being a great series :rock

Wonder if they'll be tackling human likenesses or not?

That is a great looking item... can really see this being a great series :rock

Wonder if they'll be tackling human likenesses or not?

Iron Jedi said they would mostly be doing humans and some aliens. I hope that's not the exact wording from Sideshow because I would rather have mostly aliens and some humans. The 1/6 line already has too many humans.

its a tough choice but it was either get Vader or get cody and the yoda/clone pf so the choice was pretty obvious, besides these are more in my price range. :eek:

its a tough choice but it was either get Vader or get cody and the yoda/clone pf so the choice was pretty obvious, besides these are more in my price range. :eek:

I hear you--I'm doing the same thing.

Pass on Vader, pick up Cody and the Yoda PF for roughly half the money, and with nothing down.

I would have prefered 2 arms like my GG bust, he looks like he's been slashed with a lightsaber. :lsvader

I love the way this looks, i would have preferred 2 arms as well but that would have just made it more $$$, prob is I don't have any LSB's, I wonder if this is the jumping on point for me.

has anyone done a comparo between this and the GG version??

Gentle Giant's Cody:

3166176652_670b510543.jpg

Sideshow's Cody:

cody.jpg

Back