Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale

Silly thing to note, but the design around the aerators is more accurrate than the 1/6 CT, so this bodes well for 1/6 Cody :rock

A great start to a new line! So, will the exclusive be a name plate like the marvel line?

A great start to a new line! So, will the exclusive be a name plate like the marvel line?

There might not be a Ex. It might go along the LOTR LSB line mostly regulars with a EX here and there.

Easy pass for me based on the character, but it looks quite nice and I'm interested in the potential for the LSB line.

There might not be a Ex. It might go along the LOTR LSB line mostly regulars with a EX here and there.

That's fine with me. Maybe the exclusive is the light up holo. Hope not though.

I actually hope there isn't an EX. Nameplates are stupid.

watermark.php

Damn no 1:6 Cody to go with the Utapau clone. More BS.

Wow, half with that much there, this will be a big one, that might force a pass on this, half to see, with 5 1:1 busts, space is a factor. I'm just glad Star Wars is getting LSB now, hopefully we can get some humans like Obi-Wan.

Wow, half with that much there, this will be a big one, that might force a pass on this, half to see, with 5 1:1 busts, space is a factor. I'm just glad Star Wars is getting LSB now, hopefully we can get some humans like Obi-Wan.

Yeah, 1:2 scale is a bit too large considering how much of Cody is there. 1:3 scale would be more manageable.

Yeah, 1:2 scale is a bit too large considering how much of Cody is there. 1:3 scale would be more manageable.

Knowing it's 1/2 scale, I think it's possible that Sidious is the exact same as the 1/6 Holo Sidious, if that's an indication of size, this thing will be almost 1:1 in physical space even though the proportions are half scale.

Looks great! As much as I love Cody I will be passing on him.

For me, price, size and ship estimate are factors in ordering, I like Cody, I like the piece, but I need to see where those other things come out to know if it works for me.

Well, basically I'm really putting the cut on order much of anything for a while. Got some business to take care of. I'm only ordering 4 things at SDCC CW Anakin, Dead Punk, Duke, and KOTCS Indy.

Back