Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great looking item... can really see this being a great series :rock

Wonder if they'll be tackling human likenesses or not?

yeah Scott Klauder said that the Star Wars LSB's were gonna be humans since its a lot of work the make humans in 1:1 scale so this way we could get humans in a larger scale

yeah Scott Klauder said that the Star Wars LSB's were gonna be humans since its a lot of work the make humans in 1:1 scale so this way we could get humans in a larger scale

Exactly why I wanted a Star Wars LSB line, it's always sounded like we wouldn't get people the 1:1 line, the Emperor and Maul being exceptions for their unique look, but Obi-Wan, Han, Luke, Padme, those characters will get their chance to shine in the LSB line. I hope they're more like the shoulder up style for the most part, Cody looks great, but that's huge.

I think SS should do a unmasked version of Cody and have him holding his helmet in one hand with the same pose, instead of coping from GG. That will be very nice!

Exactly why I wanted a Star Wars LSB line, it's always sounded like we wouldn't get people the 1:1 line, the Emperor and Maul being exceptions for their unique look, but Obi-Wan, Han, Luke, Padme, those characters will get their chance to shine in the LSB line. I hope they're more like the shoulder up style for the most part, Cody looks great, but that's huge.

Me too. I'd prefer the humans to be smaller like the Marvel LSBs.

ss_8.jpg

ss_7.jpg

I'm not a fan of them being so tall, it just seems unnecessary unless there's going to be an arm like Cody, 6-8 extra inches or so just to have some flowing costume. I'd still get my favorite characters most likely, but just don't understand why conceive them like that.

I'm not a fan of them being so tall, it just seems unnecessary unless there's going to be an arm like Cody, 6-8 extra inches or so just to have some flowing costume. I'd still get my favorite characters most likely, but just don't understand why conceive them like that.

agree'd. i dont like how they cut part of the body out just to have the flowing design. the cody looks cool cause of the arm with palpatine. they all need to have something like that

Not sure how I feel about these yet. I hope they won't all be $300...

$200-$300 using previous pieces as example.

Which is another reason I'm not for the larger size, probably drives the cost up, I'd rather save a little and still get really nice busts than spend more to have a bit artsier a display.

They're definitely doing something different with this line, but I'm not sure I like the look. They remind me of GG's first SW busts a little. I was really hoping they would be more like the LOTR line.

ssgandlafbust.jpg
02275-15LegolasLegendaryScaleBust.jpg

I like the half design. It'd be neat if somehow you could put them close enough together to make it look like a solid piece like a TPM Obi done with a "hole" in the right side so it could be placed "interlocking" with the ANH Obi and look like a generations piece or something like that.

I like the half design. It'd be neat if somehow you could put them close enough together to make it look like a solid piece like a TPM Obi done with a "hole" in the right side so it could be placed "interlocking" with the ANH Obi and look like a generations piece or something like that.

That woudl be cool, if could connect pieces to make a bust collage in 3D.

Back