Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did yours come in and what do you think of it?

it did! I love it I am totally sold on the sw lsb line now. Can't wait to get red to go with him! Hope all the busts are up to thus quality . The paint for the wear and tear is excellent. I also spoke about the piece on the upcoming episode of preorder66

it did! I love it I am totally sold on the sw lsb line now. Can't wait to get red to go with him! Hope all the busts are up to thus quality . The paint for the wear and tear is excellent. I also spoke about the piece on the upcoming episode of preorder66

Congats man I'm glad you like it. It's the only one I have at the moment but I have Sidious on order and I will be getting Maul to go with him.

Congats man I'm glad you like it. It's the only one I have at the moment but I have Sidious on order and I will be getting Maul to go with him.

Dunno if ill go for sidious but i would prob pick up a maul for sure.

getting mine next week, can't wait.

wait, there's a maul LSB bust? or you guys talking about the full stat?

:lecture There is a Maul LSB in the works. I came across some photos of the concept art and read somewhere on the boards here that confirm SS is working on one.

lazy friday posting. can't believe how awesome this is

IMG_4797.jpg

SideshowLSBStarWarsCommanderCody10.jpg

Om nom nom. I want this NOOOW! Screw eBay prices. Someone make me an OFFER!
Oh and more pics please!

Hello everybody,

Is there someone that can help me? Regarding my "Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale", I've unfortunately broken the emperor hologram... :(
So is there someone who could sell me one? Thanks a lot for your help.
You can reply at: [email protected]

PS: sorry for my english but I'm a french guy from Canada...

Back